✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FOX news guy slags off Chris Martin...

berrywoman

they are, but its very complicated, i'd think someone who's in "university" would understand this. there are political boundry's and things holding us back in some cases, not to mention we dont know the exact location. you see if he's in pakistan we mostly for political reason have to let the pakistani army go after him. and if he's in iran, which that is where i think he is, we'd start another war if we went in for him.

the whole war for oil thing is dumb, we could have bought the oil CHEAPER FROM SADDam and not had ot have gone to war in the first place.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tHE OIL IS NOT FOR EVERYDAY USE--------WE ARE SET RIGHT NOW-----BUSH'S MAIN POINT BY GETTING THE OIL WAS FOR THE FUTURE

DID YOU KNOW THAT SADAM WAS DIRECTLY GOING TO SELL THE OIL TO CHINA---MAKING THEM THE NUMBER TWO COUNTRY THAT BUYS OIL (IRAQ HAS THE MOST OIL IN THE MIDDLE EAST) THE NUMBER TWO BIGGEST ECONOMY IN THE WORLD HAS A STEADY SOURCE OF OIL------IT WOULD CRUMBLE THE US IN FUTURE------THE IRAQUI OIL IS LIKE GOLD OIL-----READY TO BE SENT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD

AND U TELLING ME THAT THIS WAS NOT FOR THE OIL????

IF THE COUNTRY IS AN ALLY----WHY DONT WE ASK FOR THE MAN?????

HE IS BEING PROTECTED BY THE COUNTRY AND OBVIOUSLY WE DONT WANT TO ASK FOR HIM CAUSE WE WANT NO PROBLEMS WITH THEM

SO HOW YOU TELL ME THAT THIS WAR IS TO FIND VIN LADDEN AND NOT FOR THE OIL

BY THE WAY----QUICK QUESTION----DO YOU KNOW WHAT JIHAD IS???? :P

"tHE OIL IS NOT FOR EVERYDAY USE--------WE ARE SET RIGHT NOW-----BUSH'S MAIN POINT BY GETTING THE OIL WAS FOR THE FUTURE

DID YOU KNOW THAT SADAM WAS DIRECTLY GOING TO SELL THE OIL TO CHINA---MAKING THEM THE NUMBER TWO COUNTRY THAT BUYS OIL (IRAQ HAS THE MOST OIL IN THE MIDDLE EAST)"

see this is what im talking about, whats done is done, no point in argueing about it now, it wont help anything, its serves no purpose at all.

i respect your views on weather it was right or wrong. but lets get past that as a country, whats done is done. thats whats fueling the enemy.

BY THE WAY----QUICK QUESTION----DO YOU KNOW WHAT JIHAD IS???

do you even have to ask that? crying out loud my 4 yr old nephew knows what it is.

the terrorist attacked for many reasons, ill give you the textbook reasons and my personal beliefs about it. because of our support for the evil jews(israel) us being in saudi arabia and our influence on the region, along with many arabs believe we are the reasons that the evil goverments in the mid east are in power. and because we are the most powerful country on the planet.

i feel safer now.

may i ask where this is leading?

WELL ITS GOOD THAT YOU CAN HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP CAUSE I DONT FEEL SAFER NOW

IF WE HAD THE MIDDLE EAST AGAINST US BACK THEN---------NOW WE HAVE THEM AND THE WHOLE WORLD TOO

AND SINCE WHEN ARE WE THE POLICEMEN OF THE WORLD???? SINCE WHEN DID WE HAVE THE POWER TO DECIDE IF WE LIBERATE A COUNTRY OR NOT???

ITS NOT JUST A COINSIDENSE THAT THE WHOLE WORLD HATE US AT THE SAME TIME

AND WHAT HAPPENED WITH SOMETHING CALLED "THE UN"---I THOUGHT WE PROPOSED IT TO PREVENT ANOTHER WORLD WAR---YET HERE WE ARE

AND TO QUOTE THE UN CHARTER "A COUNTRY COULD ONLY GO TO WAR WITH ANOTHER COUNTRY IF IT WAS PROVOKED"

WAS VIN LADDEN FROM IRAQ??????????? :P

WELL ITS GOOD THAT YOU CAN HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP CAUSE I DONT FEEL SAFER NOW

IF WE HAD THE MIDDLE EAST AGAINST US BACK THEN---------NOW WE HAVE THEM AND THE WHOLE WORLD TOO"

we had alot of the world agaisnt us since before the iraq war. you wouldnt believe how many anti-america newspaper articles were written days after 9/11 throughout europe, asia and the mid east. it amazed me. german, france and even south korea not to mention belgium, have been agaisnt us since years ago. did you know there were articles in arab press that said france's president chirac should be of the arab league or whatever its called. its amazes me people dont remember back before iraq how bad it was already.

"AND SINCE WHEN ARE WE THE POLICEMEN OF THE WORLD???? SINCE WHEN DID WE HAVE THE POWER TO DECIDE IF WE LIBERATE A COUNTRY OR NOT???"

if the un isnt going to do anything and no other country's. the UN isnt doing its job, that would interfere with hating america, and we wouldnt want to interfere with that, would we?

"ITS NOT JUST A COINSIDENSE THAT THE WHOLE WORLD HATE US AT THE SAME TIME"

sorry, but not at the same time, its been happing since way before iraq and bush. i used to think as you do about that, til i did some research and read so many newspaper articles and speech's that were agaisnt america that were from before or right after 9/11, it left me speachless.

"AND WHAT HAPPENED WITH SOMETHING CALLED "THE UN"---I THOUGHT WE PROPOSED IT TO PREVENT ANOTHER WORLD WAR---YET HERE WE ARE"

what did happen to teh UN? im not sure, its stopped doing its job and is corrupt and needs to be fixed, its pointless now. and we will NEVER be able to prevent world wars, their going to happen, sooner or later.

AND TO QUOTE THE UN CHARTER "A COUNTRY COULD ONLY GO TO WAR WITH ANOTHER COUNTRY IF IT WAS PROVOKED"

oh the UN charter, crying out loud the un made laws and harldy enforced them, they put Libya in charge of human rights a few years aga, LIBYA ! crying out loud, thats pathetic

WAS VIN LADDEN FROM IRAQ??????????"

no but terrorist were, like ive said, we can beat alqeada but another terrorist group will just take its place, we have to go after all the islamic terrorsit groups, not just alqeada.

YEAH YOU HAVE THE POINT----WORLD DID HATE US BEFORE 911 BECAUSE OF THE POLICIES OF AMERICA CARRIED OUT BY CLINTON, BUSH, AND REAGAN(THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER)

THIS IS EARTH NOT THE WORLD OF UNITED STATES----WE HAVE TO WORK AS PEOPLE UNITED----SO WHY NOT LISTEN TO UN

THEY ARE NOT CORRUPT----HOW???? AND WHAT WOULD YOU FIX?????

:P

I heard this Democrat Senetor from I dont know where.. I forgot actually, say on CNN last weekend.. that the reason this is sooooooo important is because we cannot afford to have these rebels take control of the oil that is there.. this is why it is imperative that democracy be instilled there...

I am all for democracy.... but to hear this guy say this statement about the oil.. it led me to believe that THIS is the main reason for this occupation.. not 'liberating' the country..

THAT WAS EXACTLY MA POINT----------I DONT WANT MA FRIENDS FIGHTING OVER THERE TO LOSE THEIR PRECIOUS LIVES JUST FOR A WAR FOR OIL----I DONT THINK THAT IS WORTH SACRIFICING OUR CHILDREN----CAUSE THEY ARE STILL CHILDREN---LOTS OF THEM STILL TEENS RIGHT AFTER HIGH SCHOOL LIKE SOME OF MA FRIENDS :P

YEAH YOU HAVE THE POINT----WORLD DID HATE US BEFORE 911 BECAUSE OF THE POLICIES OF AMERICA CARRIED OUT BY CLINTON, BUSH, AND REAGAN(THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER)

THIS IS EARTH NOT THE WORLD OF UNITED STATES----WE HAVE TO WORK AS PEOPLE UNITED----SO WHY NOT LISTEN TO UN

THEY ARE NOT CORRUPT----HOW???? AND WHAT WOULD YOU FIX?????

you've lost all respect, ragean worst president ever? carter is way worse, he let iran become what it is now, a terrorist haven. reagan defeated the soviet union, but thats because he's the worst president ever, of course.

the un is very anti american, its doesnt enforce most of the rules it makes, it lets nations like libya in charge of human rights, if you have to ask how its corrupt then you really dont know much about the modern world.

fix it, we need to totaly change it to fix. a prime example for the un being corrupt is the food for oil program that was in iraq. the un pathetic. its a shame anyone wants to listen to .

THAT WAS EXACTLY MA POINT----------I DONT WANT MA FRIENDS FIGHTING OVER THERE TO LOSE THEIR PRECIOUS LIVES JUST FOR A WAR FOR OIL----I DONT THINK THAT IS WORTH SACRIFICING OUR CHILDREN----CAUSE THEY ARE STILL CHILDREN---LOTS OF THEM STILL TEENS RIGHT AFTER HIGH SCHOOL LIKE SOME OF MA FRIENDS :P

sorry their adults, who chose to join the army, they are grown up who made their own decision to join. its a freaking volunteer army of adults, not kids, not teens. crying out loud. they chose to join.

they joined knowing their was a big chance of going to a war, they made the decision, if it was a draft army then i'd see where your coming from. but its not.

I heard this Democrat Senetor from I dont know where.. I forgot actually, say on CNN last weekend.. that the reason this is sooooooo important is because we cannot afford to have these rebels take control of the oil that is there.. this is why it is imperative that democracy be instilled there...

I am all for democracy.... but to hear this guy say this statement about the oil.. it led me to believe that THIS is the main reason for this occupation.. not 'liberating' the country..

even if it is, we liberated a country, and stopped saddam from killing almost a 100,000 A YEAR, for the next 5-10 yrs! even if the reasons were wrong, we did something good. its like if i were to save someone's life because they were rich, it may be for the wrong reason but good still happened.

JOHN---A VERY INTELLIGENT GUY----HE WAS VALECDITORIAN OF OUR CLASS

HE JOINED BECAUSE HIS FAMILY DIDNT HAVE MONEY TO SEND HIM TO UNIVERSITY----HE WANTED TO GO TO MIT BUT DIDNT HAVE THE MONEY

HE WAS KILLED OVER THERE

WHERE WE COME FROM----THE ARMY IS A SOLUTION NOT A CHOICE :P

HEY---YOU KNOW YOUR A GOOD DEBATOR AND YOU SEEM TO KNOW YOUR SHIT----------YOU THINK MAYBE IT WILL BE A GOOD IDEA TO START A THREAD ABOUT POLITICS WHERE MORE PEOPLE COULD ENTER THE DEBATE??????????

:P

I RESPECT YOUR OPINIONS AND ITS ALL KOOL

THE ONE THING I DONT AGREE WITH YOU AT ALL AND THAT IS WHY I STARTED GOING AT YOU IS WHEN U SAID TO STOP PROTESTING ABOUT THE WAR AND SHUT UP AND WAIT

NO POINT IN REPEATING WHERE I STAND ON THIS----BUT I WONT STOP BUGGING MA GOVERNMENT UNTIL I AM HEARD AND UNTIL I AM WELL REPRESENTED-----I SHOULDNT WAIT TILL ELECTION DAY TO COME :P

and thats the problem, you wont be heard or make a difference til election year, as for now your only fueling insurgents in iraq, bush isnt listening, it wont change his mind nor will it get us out of iraq, its pointless and only hurts our country. come election year i say everyone against the war unite, vote in a democrat, speak and say what you want about the subject but as for now, its only doing harm and no good. its only going to bring us down.

as an american you have the right to do it now, but also as an american you should have it as your duty to what you can to help your soldiers and country, not hurt it with pointless argueing. but anyways thanks and i look foward to debating with you in the future

p.s. keep the caps on, lol ;)

no no... I wasnt joking... lol I send like 3 e-mails myself back when I started the thread.. lol I dont want FOX news so I dont know if he ever commented on the e-mails or not lol

Okay, I thought you were joking anyway. I just done it for a laugh. It was fun. just a lot of dots and one of them I done a code, I don't know if he understood it. Maybe I should send another email. One last time..............