✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FOX news guy slags off Chris Martin...

berrywoman

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

americas government should completely change------i agree----bush sucks--kerry sucks----so why not get a third option--or a fourth one---why have to chose between a lying and corrupted bush or a "kerry" (with all thats implied)

and also----capitalism only exists for the top 10% of americans-------capitalism is the reason why i cant afford my surgery and my medications---it sucks along with bush :idea2:

we should have free health care-----money shouldnt determine wether u live or die-----wether u get medicated or not

capitalism is free enterprise----anyone could build a business---right???

well not really---now that Walmarts are spreading---big stores buying busineses

little private businesses cant compete----i dont like capitalism :angry:

Bush rocks. Kerry sucks. stupid commie

Nick you keep spouting off like an incolent boy. Carter was a great peace loving president who unfortuantely had to clean up Nixon and Ford's messes and deal with a falling economy. Again, you speak of what you know not.

lol you go and spout bush sucks like a incolent child. when you do the same thing dont get mad at me for doing it. thats childish.

we have carter stupidity to thank for modern day iran and the terrorism it supports. thanks carter.

I speak of what i know. i know my history of presidents.

]I speak of what i know. i know my history of presidents.

I beg to differ with you. Don't you realize that Reagan and Bush hurt the situation over there even more. Reagan supplied Saddam with weapons for the Iran/Iraq war. Now Saddam has his army use those same weapons in the 1st and 2nd gulf wars. Nick, nothing will ever make you see that you are wrong and it is unfortunate. I know that you will give me the same run around about how I never think that I am wrong etc. etc. etc. I know for a fact that I am on the "right" side of the political spectrum my friend. Keep your eyes closed to the real world if you must.

No my friend it is you who's eyes are closed. In time you will see why. As far as Reagan, I would love to have him as president over Bush the 43rd. Reagan would have never led this country in such a wreckless and uncaring fashion.

Nick, I don't know why I get so frustrated with you but I do. I apologize for being rude to you sometimes but I really see your views as close-minded. Anyways, I think I've had enough stress. I call a truce for today ;)