✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FOX news guy slags off Chris Martin...

berrywoman

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT EVERYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD----FOR THE TOP STORY AT PRIME TIME NEWS THEY TALK ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS BEING PREGNANT------WHEN OUR TROOPS ARE DYING ACROSS THE SEA

I DONT THINK SO

AT LEAST NOT THE NEWS I WATCH FROM ENGLAND

WE ARE NOT TOLD THE TRUTH----NEWS HERE IS LIKE ANOTHER POINTLESS SHOW----

WHATS UP WITH A CHANNEL NEWS BEING SUED I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY FOR SHOWING NAMES IN MEMORIAL DAY OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE DIED IN IRAQ----THAT IS NOT FREEDOM OF SPEECH AS STATED IN OUR FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT AMENDMENT

THE HECK WITH THIS COUNTRY---AND HECK WITH COORPORATE WHITE SUPREMACISTS-----THATS ALL MEDIA IS-----OPINIONS OF COORPORATE WHITE CONSERVATIVE SUPREMACISTS

we lost vietnam becuase the war was lost at home first. every other war we've won we won with most of the american public backing it, but in vietnam many didnt and we lost. so even if you hate the war the best thing now is not to make as much of a fuss about it,

FIRST OF ALL-----BACKING UP FROM VIETNAM WAS THE BEST THING WE DID------THAT WAR WAS FOR CRAP

NOW U WANT ME TO NOT MAKE A FUSS ABOUT THE WAR????? I DONT THINK SO

BUSH IS UP THERE----TO REPRESENT ME AND EVERY AMERICAN IN THIS COUNTRY---I AM NOT GOING TO JUST SUBMIT TO HIS AGENDA--------I WONT SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP AS I WATCH HOW HE DRAGS US MORE INTO DEBT, MORE INTO DEATH, MORE INTO THREAT ONLY BECAUSE OF HIS COORPORATE GREED

COMON---ITS MA DUTY AS AN AMERICAN TO PROTEST AGAINST WHATS GOING WRONG--------IF EVERYBODY JUST SAT DOWN AND DIDNT MAKE A FUSS ABOUT ANYTHING------WE WOULDNT HAVE HAD LIVE 8----WE WOULDNT HAVE COME OUT OF VIETNAM---WHICH I AM DAMN HAPPY ABOUT :P

exactly.... as a direct effect of their participation in the occupation... but they've always hated America for other reasons...

iraq war or no iraq war sooner or later europe is going to have to deal with islamic terrorism. its better to deal with something now, then wait til it gets worse, as the world should have learned in ww2 with hitler.

hmmm I'm kinda with you on that.. but at the same time.. I have to disagree... (from what I know of) my knowledge on the topic and such.. I will however do some more research and stuff... :)

so, how do you think we should pull out of there.. I mean its pretty deep now..

we have a exit stratigy and a good one. train as many iraqi's as we can, and start having them take the place of u.s and coalitions soldiers, and in a few years we can pull our troops out and let the iraqi's do the security work.

in theory its a great idea, but without the full support of america and europe it might not work, i mean the people who are extremely against the war are only giving fuel to the terrorist and insurgents fire! people against the war have already made it known they dont like it, but its far to late to take back what was done, so everyone must stick together while were in this, we lost vietnam becuase the war was lost at home first. every other war we've won we won with most of the american public backing it, but in vietnam many didnt and we lost. so even if you hate the war the best thing now is not to make as much of a fuss about it, and in a few years if the stratigy doesnt work then people should and have a right to fuss! but as of now we must stop the childishness and support our troops and try to win the war. sadly i dont see this happening with the anti-war people and i fear this will be another nam not because of the military but because of the anti-war people make it and want it to be.

you may disagree with the war, and you have a right to and if its what you believe then you should, but as of now, we cant change what happened and being very vocal agaisnt the war will only make things worse.

Seeing as how you never reply to me I'll continue my chat with myself I guess.

Nick, you amaze me more and more every time. You want us to all blindly close our eyes and come together over this war. Your thinking is that just by us coming together we will change the tide in Iraq :huh: This makes absolutely no sense. The insurgents over there will continue their attacks, more and more of our men and women will continue to die, as this administration digs itself into a deeper and deeper quagmire. Just because the republicans created this problem does nat mean that we have to blindly support a war now. Sorry man but no way. Nick, it's as if you don't want there to be dissent in this country and that is what really bugs me about your views.

i never said agree with the war, or blindly close your eyes, anti war people have made their point, we all know what you think, but now your opinion wont change the war, wont undo it, wont stop it, only will hurt our troops and fuel the enemy. as for now just keep quiet. we've all said what we feel about the war, we all know how each other feels, its too late for the whole stop the war blah blah blah, that has come and PASSED. now we must stick together and try to finish and win the war, and if in a few years it doesnt work then by all means complain, yell, do whatever you may, but as of not it wont help your cause AT ALL. will only hurt our troops.

as we've seen in history we can lose wars because of public opinion, we lost nam that way. it may not win it, but for sure will help and make it more likely. the anti war people are only fueling the insurgents

DO YOU not get it man? the inurgents can beat us through man power or their military, they are waging a war like the vietnamese did, by prolonging teh war and turning public opinion against the war, and its working. united we stand divided we fall, they are fighting that way, divide america more and more and win the war. they cant kill us all, hell they havent killed that many americans, 2,000 in 3 yrs! crying out loud that good for a war, its not good, but for a war it is.

im not asking you to support the war, im asking people the left, to be quiet.

i want people to have their own views, that good, great and awesome, but not a to point where it wont have any affect and only hurt our country, you've made your point, until the next elections IT WONT CHANGE ANYTHING, but only help the enemy, by all means keep your views, hate teh war, just please, the left and anti-war people just shhhhh for a little and let us try to win teh war.

if people dont care enough about their country and their troops to do that much, then i feel sorry that they even call themselves americans.

im glad you have an opinion even though its not the same as mine! thats great, but as of now it wont change what has been done. if the left would just be quiet and let us try to win this, i beleive we can, and if it doesnt vote a democrat in office in '08! and let him change it, but until the left wont change the war.

we trained them... and they used it against us... as well as our weapons!

yeah, it was very dumb to, but at teh time it seemed the right thing to do and all. i mean the soviet empire was one of the biggest threats ever to america. but we should have played it smarter. but we didnt and created a huge mess.

want people to have their own views, that good, great and awesome, but not a to point where it wont have any affect and only hurt our country, you've made your point, until the next elections IT WONT CHANGE ANYTHING, but only help the enemy, by all means keep your views, hate teh war, just please, the left and anti-war people just shhhhh for a little and let us try to win teh war.

if people dont care enough about their country and their troops to do that much, then i feel sorry that they even call themselves americans.

I WONDER HOW THIS WORLD WOULD BE LIKE IF EVERYBODY JUST SHUT UP AND DIDNT QUESTION THEIR GOVERNMENTS

FOR STARTERS---WE WOULDNT HAVE HAD A LIVE 8 CONCERT ALERTING OUR LEADERS--------WE WOULD FOLLOW BLINDLY WHAT PEOPLE IN POWER WANTED

THAT IS---IN MA OPINION---A STUPID THING TO ASK---FOR US TO SIT BACK AND SHUT UP

NO--NO----WE MUST STAND UP------WE MUST QUESTION OUR GOVERNMENT-------THEY ARE THERE TO REPRESENT US AND TO DO WHAT WE WANT-----LAST I HEARD--GOVERNMENT IS FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE AND TO LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE---OR DID THE CONSTITUTION CHANGED?????????

I WISH WE WERE LIKE FRANCE----THERE GOVERNMENT LISTENS TO ITS CITIZENS CAUSE IF THEY DONT-------- :P THEY ARE OUT OF THERE

ALSO-----U WANT US TO SIT BACK AND SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT IN 2-3 YEARS??????? I WANT YOU TO GO AND TELL THAT TO ALL THE FAMILIES OF SOLDIERS DEAD-----GO TELL THAT TO FRIENDS OF SOLDIERS WHO HAVE DIED

I KNOW CAUSE I LOST A FRIEND---AND WILL NOT SIT BACK AND OBSERVE WHILE MANY MORE PEOPLE ARE DYING

YOU SAY ITS ONLY 3000 RIGHT--------WELL IN MA OPINION----I THINK EVEN 1 LIFE LOST IS AS IMPORTANT AS 1000000 LIVES-------ITS OUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS OUT THERE---SO AT LEAST GIVE THEM THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE

THEY ARE NOT "JUST PEOPLE"

:P

i hope that everyone doesnt shut up and not question the goverment, that would suck. you didnt understand a thing i just said.

please re-read and think for a minute. questioning goverment good! but at a time like this for now atleast be quite, we all have our views and we all know each others, it will do nothing and change nothing in teh war except help the enemy. your anti-warism wont stop it, change it or brin our troops. people have to understand for now since its bush's second term he doesnt care as much about pubic opinion, so all your crying and screaming, however noble it may be, wont change the fact were there and wont undo ANYTHING, it will only help the enemy, not until we have another elections will it make a difference. now people are just complaining about the war just to complain and hear themselves.

"I WISH WE WERE LIKE FRANCE----THERE GOVERNMENT LISTENS TO I"TS CITIZENS CAUSE IF THEY DONT-------- tongue3.gif THEY ARE OUT OF THERE"

hahaha and look at france goverment, its a shame, its pathetic.

"ALSO-----U WANT US TO SIT BACK AND SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT IN 2-3 YEARS??????? I WANT YOU TO GO AND TELL THAT TO ALL THE FAMILIES OF SOLDIERS DEAD-----GO TELL THAT TO FRIENDS OF SOLDIERS WHO HAVE DIED "

all your yells, and screams agaisnt the war wont stop it, it will only help get more americans killed. im saying by not speaking out against the war for a year or 2 it wont kill more americans. because no matter how much you hate the war, you cant stop it now. all the anti war people and all their screams wont change what has happened. now its in the hands of bush, and he's not going to pull out til we win or it gets way too bad. crying out loud.

"YOU SAY ITS ONLY 3000 RIGHT--------WELL IN MA OPINION----I THINK EVEN 1 LIFE LOST IS AS IMPORTANT AS 1000000 LIVES-------ITS OUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS OUT THERE---SO AT LEAST GIVE THEM THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE

THEY ARE NOT "JUST PEOPLE""

its like 2,000. and thats sad, 1 life is not worth more then 1000000. i'd rather have one person die then thousands, that is truly sad.

i give them respect they deserve, IVE NEVER disrespected them, so dont go talking that shit. please read and think before you respond with childish crap. as of now complaining about the war will only fuel the enemy and thus make it harder to win and cost more lives. closing your mouth for a little bit wont do ANY damage, it wont keep the war going.

i may be wrong and being quiet about it wont help much, but atleast i know for a fact being quiet about it wont cause anyone to die, or pro-long the war. so we know or atleast should know that whatever you say wont change the war and wont stop it, so why not try being quiet? if you really care about the troops, people should try it for a little bit, it wont cause any harm.

F

just please, the left and anti-war people just shhhhh for a little and let us try to win teh war.

im not asking you to support the war, im asking people the left, to be quiet.

HA HA HA

I AM NOT AN AMERICAN IDIOT CONTROLLED BY THE MEDIA

YOU TOLD ME TO SHUT UP AND LET U WIN THE WAR?????

TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO WIN THIS WAR?????

:P

NO I WILL NOT SIT BACK AND SEE HOW OUR COUNTRY GOES MORE INTO DEBT-----LOSES HUNDREDS OF AMERICAN SOLDIERS-----FIGHTS FOR A STUPID CAUSE----

I LOST A FRIEND AT WAR FOR A STUPID CAUSE---GO TELL HIS FAMILY TO SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE RIDE----GO TELL THEM TO SHUT UP AND IN 2-3 YEARS TO SPEAK UP IF THEY HAVE TO

ohh my how old are you really?

im saying let ME win the war, crying out loud, THINK before you post! im saying the terrorist way of winning the war is to beat us on the public opinion front like teh vietnamese did in vietnam. ok are you still with me? yes? ok now if people just SHHH for a little bit it will help, it will hurt the terrorist will to fight, because they cant win through military means, they dont have enough men or money to do so.

ok i hope your still with me now...... you have a right to hate and be against the war, but the left.liberals whatever you call them, are hurting us by opening their mouth's over and over again. divide and CONQUER. but if we for now until elections stick together and dont let them divide us we can win, and sooner then later with less loss of life.

if you dont get it by now you never will, and im sorry for our troops in iraq if half of america cant realize this.

"NO I WILL NOT SIT BACK AND SEE HOW OUR COUNTRY GOES MORE INTO DEBT-----LOSES HUNDREDS OF AMERICAN SOLDIERS-----FIGHTS FOR A STUPID CAUSE----"

so by being against the war and bush its going to fix it? stop the war, bring our troops home and get us out of debt? NO, not until elections can we stop the war or fix the debt problem, then and only then can we through the power of vote change things. as of now your blowing smoke up your ass, your not helping a thing. it wont change teh debt or the war. it wont bring our troops home. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. you can play a role in getting them home, and changing our country, YES YOU, but you cant until elections. as of now the only good we can do is stick together and be quiet, you've made your point, now lets get over it. it wont change anything.

"I LOST A FRIEND AT WAR FOR A STUPID CAUSE---GO TELL HIS FAMILY TO SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE RIDE----GO TELL THEM TO SHUT UP AND IN 2-3 YEARS TO SPEAK UP IF THEY HAVE TO"

and fuelign teh terrorist will get him back? im sorry but you cant undo what has been done, you can only try to fix it. no matter how much anyone wants to our troops wont be home til the commander in cheif brings them home, and while bush is in office they wont be home unless we win. your not going to bring them home, the left is only hurting them now.

NICE POINT YOU MADE ABOUT AGE---CAUSE I JUST REALIZED U ARE JUST A HIGH SCHOOL KID-----I AM IN UNIVERSITY AND STUDYING FOR MA POLITICAL SCIENCE MAJOR-------SO OBVIOUSLY YOU STILL DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE WORLD------DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN NAM TO BE TALKING ABOUT IT????

WELL---LIKE I SAID----YOU SAY "ITS ONLY 2000 LIVES" I DONT THINK SO----THATS CAUSE YOU ARE ONLY 17 BUT EVER SINCE THIS WAR STARTED---I WATCHED ME FRIENDS GO TO WAR AND TWO OF THEM DIDNT MAKE IT BACK----SO-NO----I AM NOT GOING TO SIT BACK AND SHUT UP

IF BEING AN AMERICAN ISNT STANDING UP AND QUESTIONING UR GOVERNMENT----AND PROTESTING FOR WHATS RIGHT----THEN WHAT IS?

STAYING QUIET AND LETTING THE COORPORATE LEADERS TAKE US TO A WAR FOR OIL--- I DONT THINK SO

OBVIOUSLY---YOU STILL DONT HAVE MUCH UNDERSTANDMENT WHEN IT COMES TO POLITICS---OFCOURSE IF YOU ONLY HAVE HIGHSCHOOL GOVERNMENT CLASS :P

we all know how each other feels about the war, debating how the war is right or wrong or complaing about it wont change or help at all. lets get past that and try to win it, or get out of there. thats what im trying to say, you've made your point and we know your opinion, lets get past weather its right or wrong. and try to finish it as quick as possible with a little of loss of life as we can. and by fueling the terrorist its only making things harder and longer.

I WONDER WHAT IS FUELING THE TERRORISTS

TERRORIST 1

"HMMM, LOOK AT THE AMERICANS---HALF THE COUNTRY ARE AGAINST THE WAR AND HALF ARE FOR THE WAR----THE COUNTRY IS DIVIDED---YAAAAAY

LETS GO ATTACK THEM NOW THAT THEY ARE DIVIDED"

TERRORIST 2

"HMMM LOOK AT THE AMERICANS----THEY DONT CARE ABOUT ANYBODY BUT THEMSELVES----COMING OVER HERE TO CAUSE A WAR---KILLING THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT LIVES IN OUR LAND----BOMBING OUR CITIES FOR "WEAPONS OF MASS DISTRUCTION"---LETS GO ATTACK THEM"

I WONDER WHICH TERRORIST IS MAKING MORE SENSE :P

"NICE POINT YOU MADE ABOUT AGE---CAUSE I JUST REALIZED U ARE JUST A HIGH SCHOOL KID-----"

and your point? crying out loud, act mature.

"I AM IN UNIVERSITY AND STUDYING FOR MA POLITICAL SCIENCE MAJOR-------"

please forgive me, being at a university makes you all knowing and smart, im sorryl

"SO OBVIOUSLY YOU STILL DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE WORLD------DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN NAM TO BE TALKING ABOUT IT????"

i spend alot of my time studying history and politics, i know what im talking about. i know alot about nam, from alot of the politics down to the military stratigy both sides used in the war.

WELL---LIKE I SAID----YOU SAY "ITS ONLY 2000 LIVES" I DONT THINK SO----THATS CAUSE YOU ARE ONLY 17 BUT EVER SINCE THIS WAR STARTED---I WATCHED ME FRIENDS GO TO WAR AND TWO OF THEM DIDNT MAKE IT BACK----SO-NO----I AM NOT GOING TO SIT BACK AND SHUT UP"

well then, have fun adding fuel to the insurgents fire, their alot smarter then most republicans give them credit for. they have played us against each other brilliantly, sad but true. divide and conquer as ive said 4 TIMES. and thats exactly what their doing. it worked in nam and if we dont stop will work in iraq. im sorry about your friend but as of now people are just adding fuel to teh fire.

"IF BEING AN AMERICAN ISNT STANDING UP AND QUESTIONING UR GOVERNMENT----AND PROTESTING FOR WHATS RIGHT----THEN WHAT IS?

STAYING QUIET AND LETTING THE COORPORATE LEADERS TAKE US TO A WAR FOR OIL--- I DONT THINK SO"

oh my, you havent heard a thing ive said all day.

"OBVIOUSLY---YOU STILL DONT HAVE MUCH UNDERSTANDMENT WHEN IT COMES TO POLITICS---OFCOURSE IF YOU ONLY HAVE HIGHSCHOOL GOVERNMENT CLASS tongue3.gif"

its sad, you havent understood a thing ive said.

it has nothing to do with age.grow up and realize whats going on. the left is playing right into the hands of the terrorist. keep us fighting between ourselve and they can win the war. wake up.