✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FOX news guy slags off Chris Martin...

berrywoman

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dooods politics, again, Nick you're just like Eric, wonder where is he now?

Anywho Chris dissapointed me by saying something like that, I mean if you are gonna bash something than better learn something about the subject.

I mean just cuz your album is delayed or whatever doesn't justify saying share owners are "evil".

Especilly dumb was saying such thing to FOX, THE conservative tv station in US!

Reagen was the worse president in the US

under his administration, more than a million latinos and hispanics were killed-----the highest number ever under a president---and i blame it all to him

me being a latina---ofcourse this pisses me off :P

if he was the worst then we'd had a bunch of great presidents.

yes he was the cause to all the deaths of hispanics. he did some of the greatest things for our country, in terms of foriegn policy, laws, taxes and when he took office our national pride was the lowest ever, he helped americans love there country again. not only that he helped the economy and did wonders in fighting communism around the wolrd and in eastern europe. if not for him we'd be in alot more trouble now.

I just read this the other day and think it needs to be shared:

New Rule: The people in America who are most in favor of the Iraq war must now go there and fight it. The Army missed its recruiting goal by 42% last month. More people joined the Michael Jackson Fan Club. "We've done picked all the low-lying Lynndie England fruit." And now we need warm bodies. We need warm bodies like Paula Abdul needs...warm bodies!

Now, last week, a Baptist minister in North Carolina told nine members of his congregation that unless they renounced their 2004 vote for John Kerry, they had to leave his church. Well, if we're that certain these days that George Bush is always that right about everything, then going to Iraq to fulfill the glorious leader's vision would seem the least one could do. And, hey, if it makes it any easier for you, just think of it as a reality show: "Fear Factor: Shitting Your Pants Edition." "Survivor: Sunni Triangle." Or maybe it's a video game, "Grand Theft Allah."

Now, I know you're thinking, but, Bill, I already do my part with the "Support Our Troops" magnet I have on my Chevy Tahoe. How much more can one man give? Well, here's an intriguing economic indicator. It's been over a year since they graduated, but neither of the Bush twins has been able to find work. Why don't they sign up? Do they hate America or just freedom in general?

And that goes for everybody who helped sell this war. You've got to go first. Brooks and Dunn, drop your cocks and grab your socks! Ann Coulter, darling, trust me, you will love the Army. You think you make up shit!

Curt Schilling, b-bye! You ended the curse on Boston. Good. Let's try your luck in Fallouja. Oh, and that Republican Baldwin brother, he's got to go so that Ted Nugent has someone to frag.

But mostly, we have to send Mr. And Mrs. Britney Spears. Because Britney once said, "We should trust our president in every decision that he makes, and we should just support that and be faithful in what happens." Okay, somebody has to die for that. Or at least go. Hey, maybe she'll like it. Hell, she's already knocked up. That'll save the MP unit about ten minutes.

And think of the spiritual lift it will provide to troops and civilians alike when actual combat smacks the smirk off of Kevin Federline's face and fills his low-hanging trousers with dootie.

In summation, you cannot advocate for something you wouldn't do yourself. For example, I'm for fuel efficiency, which is why I drive a hybrid car and always take an electric private plane. I'm for legalizing marijuana, and so I smoke a ton of it.

Bill Maher

Now, I know you're thinking, but, Bill, I already do my part with the "Support Our Troops" magnet I have on my Chevy Tahoe. How much more can one man give? Well, here's an intriguing economic indicator. It's been over a year since they graduated, but neither of the Bush twins has been able to find work. Why don't they sign up? Do they hate America or just freedom in general?

because you dont have to be in the army to be american or love freedom. thats so dumb. its a volunteer army for a reason.

And that goes for everybody who helped sell this war. You've got to go first. Brooks and Dunn, drop your cocks and grab your socks! Ann Coulter, darling, trust me, you will love the Army. You think you make up shit!

just because you help sell a war does NOT mean you should fight. many people are NOT soldiers and do other things. like women in ww2, they didnt fight alot of them worked in factory's to help support the. to simply say if you helped sell the war to fight is ignorant and stupid. many people are not cut out to be soldiers no matter how much they want to or how much they support a war. like me i'd fight if they needed me, but lets face it they wouldnt accept me. i'd end up shooting my own side by accident.

But mostly, we have to send Mr. And Mrs. Britney Spears. Because Britney once said, "We should trust our president in every decision that he makes, and we should just support that and be faithful in what happens." Okay, somebody has to die for that. Or at least go. Hey, maybe she'll like it. Hell, she's already knocked up. That'll save the MP unit about ten minutes.

im all for sending mr and mrs spears, they annoy the hell out of me.

And think of the spiritual lift it will provide to troops and civilians alike when actual combat smacks the smirk off of Kevin Federline's face and fills his low-hanging trousers with dootie.

hhahahaha

In summation, you cannot advocate for something you wouldn't do yourself. For example, I'm for fuel efficiency, which is why I drive a hybrid car and always take an electric private plane. I'm for legalizing marijuana, and so I smoke a ton of it.

how ignorant of him. when it comes to wars and fighting many supporters simply cannot