✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FOX news guy slags off Chris Martin...

berrywoman

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK-------AMERICAN FOREING POLICIES ARE WRONG AND DESTRUCTABLE

I WONDER IF THERE WILL EVER BE A TIME WHERE US STOPS TRYING TO CHANGE THE WORLD

IF WE WANT TO BE A DEMOCRACY----YAAAAY

IF OTHERS DONT-------OH WELL

THATS WHAT STARTED THIS WHOLE THING IN THE FIRST PLACE----US TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD :P

BUSH=HITLER

so what do we do.. live in fear for the rest of our lives?? I agree with lilchick.. we do have to question our gov't.... our government is 'suppose' to work for us..

i never said dont question it, but as for the war goes, it wont change a thing, we dont have to live in fear. buti fear for america, if we dont unite to win teh war every war for now on we will lose, all our future enemies have to do is divide us and beat us at home, instead of win with a military. alll they have to do is play each side agaisnt each other, its quite brilliant, but its sad america isnt seeing what thier doing, if most americans did we could win.

listen- being against the war and voicing it wont change or stop it, it will only fuel the enemy as of now. wait til elections, not now. this isnt the time or the place.

i know your against the war, you know im for it. what good will debating weather the war is right or wrong do, now? NOTHING. thats what im saying let s get past that.

YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK-------AMERICAN FOREING POLICIES ARE WRONG AND DESTRUCTABLE

THATS WHAT STARTED THIS WHOLE THING IN THE FIRST PLACE----US TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD :P

BUSH=HITLER

wow, thats just stupid. grow up.

HA

lets play nice kids.. I have to interject here.... remember.. if things get 'out of hand' I have to say buh-bye to are secret politics thread.. :kiss:

LOL---ITS FUNNY ABOUT THE SECRECY THING

HA HA HA HA

AND TO MAKE IT CLEAR-----ME USING THE CAPS IS NOT ME SCREAMING OR MAD

ITS JUST HOW I LIKE TO WRITE---WITH CAPS

I LOVE DEBATING AND ARGUING AS LONG AS ITS CLEAN

AND I HOPE THATS WHAT IS GOING ON HERE

BUSH=HITLER

that is exactly want the terrorist want! until america realizes it, we will be doomed.

now days the terrorist dont have to win throuhg military, but just defeat us politicaly and at home, divide us to win, as their doing now. its sad people complain about americans dying in the war, yet they wont open there eyes to actually do something about it. our goverment could, but its not going to, and you can change that.

HA

BUSH=HITLER

wow, thats just stupid. grow up.

LIKE I JUST SAID IT IN THE PREVIOUS POST

ALL I AM DOING IS DEBATING AND DEFENDING MA POINT

AND IF IT CAN BE FUNNY-----WHY NOT

I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT

(THATS WHY I LOVE THE POLITICAL COMIC STRIPS IN THE NEWSPAPER)

HA HA HA

BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH-----IT MAKES SENSE

HA

now days the terrorist dont have to win throuhg military' date=' but just defeat us politicaly and at home, divide us to win, as their doing now. its sad people complain about americans dying in the war, yet they wont open there eyes to actually do something about it. our goverment could, but its not going to, and you can change that.[/quote']

YOU ARE TELLING ME TO OPEN MA EYES AND ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT----THAT OUR GOVERNMENT WONT DO IT SO ITS UP TO ME TO CHANGE THAT

THEN EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOU ALSO WANT ME TO SHUT UP UNTIL NEXT ELECTION?

I am watching MTVs Real World.. (I know.. dont ask) :embarrased: Anyhoo... this girl.. one of the roomates was in Iraq, she's a soldier and she just got into an argument with this other roommate... because he asked her why are we at war...

I ask the same question... initially it was all about 9/11... retaliating.. blah blah.. then it was about looking for Osama... then it was about looking for Sadaam.. then it was about liberating a nation... and now its about terrorism again... oh O almost forgot about the WMDs.... lol So which is it??? :huh:

D

but its dividing us, we know your view, you know mine. lets let it be, we cant chagne anything til elections. dont let the terrorist win, dont play into their stratigy.

whats wrong with it, its the terrrorist stratigy to win. do you not get that?

AGAIN----HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE TERRORIST STRATEGY IS?????

ME PROTESTING AGAINST GOVERNMENT CHOICES IS NOT THEIR STRATEGY----STRATEGY FOR WHAT ANYWAYS

I am watching MTVs Real World.. (I know.. dont ask) :embarrased: Anyhoo... this girl.. one of the roomates was in Iraq, she's a soldier and she just got into an argument with this other roommate... because he asked her why are we at war...

I ask the same question... initially it was all about 9/11... retaliating.. blah blah.. then it was about looking for Osama... then it was about looking for Sadaam.. then it was about liberating a nation... and now its about terrorism again... oh O almost forgot about the WMDs.... lol So which is it??? :huh:

ok from DAY 1, its been about wmd's, liberation and terrorism. it hasnt been one thing then another! its just the main reason was wmd's thats what the world media played up the most.

D

I STILL DONT QUITE GET IT EITHER

YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK IT IS---AND I MIGHT BE A BIT TOO BIAS ON THIS----FOR THE OIL (BIAS TOWARDS FAREINHEIT 911)

I THINK ALL THE OTHER REASONS WERE ONLY EXCUSES THAT SOUNDED REASONABLE TO DRAG ALONG AMERICANS-----ITS ALL ABOUT COORPORATES WANTING THE OIL

Re: D

but its dividing us, we know your view, you know mine. lets let it be, we cant chagne anything til elections. dont let the terrorist win, dont play into their stratigy.

whats wrong with it, its the terrrorist stratigy to win. do you not get that?

AGAIN----HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE TERRORIST STRATEGY IS?????

ME PROTESTING AGAINST GOVERNMENT CHOICES IS NOT THEIR STRATEGY----STRATEGY FOR WHAT ANYWAYS

BECAUSE I USE COMMON SENSE and learned from history! they cant beat us with a military, its a fact. but they can defeat bush politically! thats what saddams plan was from day one. he helped plan this, and we've found evidence that he did. he knew he would be beaten, but he planned a long war that would defeat bush politcally and divide us.

ok from DAY 1, its been about wmd's, liberation and terrorism. it hasnt been one thing then another! its just the main reason was wmd's thats what the world media played up the most.

no no no... I was there..... when Bush came to Ground Zero.... and he told everyone there... that we were going to get the people responsible... as if he were planning payback...

C

YOU GOT ONE THING RIGHT------THE MEDIA----THE CORRUPTED COORPORATE MEDIA

OFCOURSE WHO CONTROLS THE MEDIA

CAPITALIST WHITE MALE SUPREMACISTS

THE MEDIA IS HOW WE GOT INTO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE---AND MEDIA IS THE ONE WHO DRAGGED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE INTO THE WAR

I GOTTA TELL YOU---AT FIRST I WAS ALSO WITH BUSH---I TRUSTED MA GOVERNMENT---I DEFENDED THEM THINKING "WHO AM I TO QUESTION WHAT THEY ARE DOING---IF THEY ARE GOING INTO WAR---IS BECAUSE THEY OBVIOUSLY KNOW WUTS UP AND PROBABLY ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE WMD--SO I WILL SUPPORT THEM"

BOY WAS I WRONG

"THE MEDIA IS HOW WE GOT INTO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE---AND MEDIA IS THE ONE WHO DRAGGED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE INTO THE WAR"

actualy it was the goverment who got us into this. the media wel half of it was agaisnt teh war, cbs, cnn.

"I GOTTA TELL YOU---AT FIRST I WAS ALSO WITH BUSH---I TRUSTED MA GOVERNMENT---I DEFENDED THEM THINKING "WHO AM I TO QUESTION WHAT THEY ARE DOING---IF THEY ARE GOING INTO WAR---IS BECAUSE THEY OBVIOUSLY KNOW WUTS UP AND PROBABLY ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE WMD--SO I WILL SUPPORT THEM"

BOY WAS I WRONG"

again you dont get what im saying AT ALL! DONT BLINDLY follow or trust the goverment. crying out loud, everything went in one ear and out the other.

VIN LADDEN????? YOU MEAN HIS BEST BUDDY WHOSE BUSH'S FAMILY HAD BUSINESS WITH????

THEN HOW IS IT THAT WE WERE NEVER ABLE TO CAPTURE HIM?

AND HOW IS IT THAT THE SAME DAY 911 HAPPENED---VIN LADDEN'S FAMILY WERE THE ONLY----AND I MEAN ONLY----PEOPLE FLYING OUT OF THE COUNTRY

IT HAS BEEN PROVEN

I GOTTA TELL YOU---AT FIRST I WAS ALSO WITH BUSH---I TRUSTED MA GOVERNMENT---I DEFENDED THEM THINKING "WHO AM I TO QUESTION WHAT THEY ARE DOING---IF THEY ARE GOING INTO WAR---IS BECAUSE THEY OBVIOUSLY KNOW WUTS UP AND PROBABLY ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE WMD--SO I WILL SUPPORT THEM"

BOY WAS I WRONG"

THAT WASNT AN ATTACK----I WAS SHARING WITH U MA BELIEFS FROM BACK THEN WHEN I DIDNT KNOW BETTER :P

actually alot more then the left and the media wants us to believe. go read teh book shadow war. alot has been done against alqeada. alot. bin laden is good at hiding, but all in all we've done alot agaisnt them. its only a matter of time before we defeat them, but we must go after all terrorist or another group will take their place.

there are so many victories won against alqeada that the public has no clue about.

G

actually alot more then the left and the media wants us to believe. go read teh book shadow war. alot has been done against alqeada. alot. bin laden is good at hiding, but all in all we've done alot agaisnt them. its only a matter of time before we defeat them, but we must go after all terrorist or another group will take their place.

there are so many victories won against alqeada that the public has no clue about.

THE BUSH'S ADMINISTRATION HAS SAID THAT THEY KNOW WHERE VIN LADDEN IS----SOMEWHERE IN SAUDI ARABIA OR PAKISTAN OR IRAN---CANT REMEMBER WHICH ONE---ANYWAYS

MA POINT IS---IF THIS WAR WAS ABOUT THEM

WHY ARENT WE GOING TO GET THEM??????

WOULD IT BE MAYBE HMMM BECAUSE OF THE OIL?????? HMM MAYBE CAUSE THEY ARE OUR ALLIES?????

CAUSE THEY WONT ALLOW US TO DO THE SAME TO THEM AS WE DID WITH IRAQ????