✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Royksopp

Dandy Andy

Ah..you can Add another fan to that list ;) i actually had my album stolen in college :/ and rather than downloading it...I bought it again. I try to justify ALL my downloads by that fact :embarrased: <and that i sometimes BUY charity downloadings :) >

Anyway, yes i love that album...there's not a song on the album i don't like, and they were amazing at Glastonbury <from what i saw on TV :dozey: > any news on WHEN a new album is out? or even if there is one being made?

I have some live Gigs/sets and i hear some songs i've not heard before, but i don't know the names of them.

I also thought that the remix of Clocks though, was just 80% good. i expected something better, i liked it...but it wasn't Different enough, i thought.

<end>

would you be able to send me some of those live sets?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

Last album "Melody AM" was ultra chill. New album "The Understanding" is another great album. They may not be for everybody, but they certainly bring in a lovely layered electronic sound. Be sure to check out "Dead to the World" a really soothing tune on the new album.

I forgot they were coming out with a new album. Thanks for the reminder. :D

I liked Melody AM but it's not the greatest of downtempo electronica... pleasant enough for me to want to hear the new one though.

You're welcome. I heard an advanced copy of the album which doesn't come out in europe until july 4th.

Guest LiquidSky

Oh good.. You said "Officially" not "Finally" ;) Are you the guy that got a thread by Mafe I think it was a few weeks ago? :thinking: :confused: 'cause if you are..I thought you were 17.. :confused:

Well nice to meet you Aaron.. I'm.. I'm Josceline.. :)