✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Royksopp

Dandy Andy

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

Aww well that's all clear up then..no wait.. so who is the other "Aaron"? :confused: He's 17 right... :idea2:

erm thanks.. (it's a nickname btw :idea2: ) But yours is nice too.. :P

Guest LiquidSky

*still has no idea who the other Aaron is*>>>>

My middle name is better though :wink3: :D Well nice to meet u and gotta go now.. ;) take care and see u around, ciao!

*waves bye*

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I got their new album, and I'm sad to say that after a few listens, I'm pretty disappointed. They kept the warm electronic spacieness, but there are no breathtaking songs like "Eple" or "Sparks" or "In Space" on this one. Atmospheres and glossy production can only get you so far, especially when you're dealing with a sound that's pretty much been done to death already. It's just track after track of more-or-less average electro-pop.

Ok' date=' I got their new album, and I'm sad to say that after a few listens, I'm pretty disappointed. They kept the warm electronic spacieness, but there are no breathtaking songs like "Eple" or "Sparks" or "In Space" on this one.[/quote']

Agreed, but the songs do get better everytime you listen... I was disappointed at first too, but now I think its not such a bad album. Just gotta have patience :) Try to enjoy individual songs on it then you discover tis really the ones who made eple etc.

Ok' date=' I got their new album, and I'm sad to say that after a few listens, I'm pretty disappointed. They kept the warm electronic spacieness, but there are no breathtaking songs like "Eple" or "Sparks" or "In Space" on this one. Atmospheres and glossy production can only get you so far, especially when you're dealing with a sound that's pretty much been done to death already. It's just track after track of more-or-less average electro-pop.[/quote']

I too think that Melody AM was a better album. However thre are some real jems here. Someone Like You, Circuit Breaker and Dead To The World come to mind.

• 3 weeks later...

their new one is garbage but their debut is beatiful. i have never heard anything as beatiful as she's so or in space from any album. the only good track from their new album is triumphant or dead to the world is beatiful except for the fact that the song has been done ikn the past (brian eno)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...