✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So I have been listening...

berrywoman

... to Radio 1 today for the Coldplay day and stuff. I am currently listening to the rebroadcast of Lamacq via the net.. and I ask myself this... why is the radio in the UK sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than the radio here in thr States.. I mean seriously!!! The radio here is utter shite.. I never listen to the radio in the car or at home.. because it sucks!!!

ok rant over...

Reilly sure gave us a lot to think about with that :wacko: and we should all feel ashamed for not acknowledging it. :embarrased:

Anyway, satellite radio sucks just as bad. They always have that on in the student union center where I go to school (I know because they constantly break in with "you're listening to XM SATELLITE RADIO!!!" as if the people who subscribe to satellite radio have trouble remembering that's what they're listening to), and it's just as crappy. The only difference is there's more crappy music and less crappy ads and crappy dj's.

Maybe there are good stations on there, but the ones they seem to find have the same problem of sticking with a 20 song playlist and playing those same songs over and over and over and over again that regular commercial radio has.

Reilly sure gave us a lot to think about with that :wacko: and we should all feel ashamed for not acknowledging

Damn right! and now you have twice as much to think about, in the corner young man! :angry:

I never listen to the radio in my area either. It's just...horrible.

regular radio is slightly better than the radio played at my work. If I have to hear a Shania Twain song one more time, I think I will go crazy... :rolleyes: all I can think is, who the heck picked these songs?? :P </rant>

I never listen to the radio in my area either. It's just...horrible.

regular radio is slightly better than the radio played at my work. If I have to hear a Shania Twain song one more time, I think I will go crazy... :rolleyes: all I can think is, who the heck picked these songs?? :P </rant>

ohh I love your avi Sara!!!

... to Radio 1 today for the Coldplay day and stuff. I am currently listening to the rebroadcast of Lamacq via the net.. and I ask myself this... why is the radio in the UK sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than the radio here in thr States.. I mean seriously!!! The radio here is utter shite.. I never listen to the radio in the car or at home.. because it sucks!!!

ok rant over...

Did u hear mr martian say Ian Brown is the coolest guy he has ever met yet ???

to Radio 1 today for the Coldplay day and stuff. I am currently listening to the rebroadcast of Lamacq via the net.. and I ask myself this... why is the radio in the UK sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than the radio here in thr States.. I mean seriously!!! The radio here is utter shite.. I never listen to the radio in the car or at home.. because it sucks!!!

yes its a great place we live in muhaha

ok rant over...

hmm clearly he was on acid again.. :laugh3: :P

din-din-ding di-di-dinnnnnnng!!

ok rant over...

hmm clearly he was on acid again.. :laugh3: :P

din-din-ding di-di-dinnnnnnng!!

hahahahahahahaha

"he used to be called the wacky frog-when he wasnt quite so crazy...he used to just go like this ding....ding....ding and then he started doing E and into loads of drugs and then went DINGDING DING DING ADINGGGG"

:lol: