✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who in USA is watching CP on MTV?

About A Girl

Did anyone noticed that Chris had his shirt ripped? :stunned: :lol: that's embarrassing.. :blush:

He ripped them on purpose, both sides of his shirt had the same rip. Or the shirt came like that.

EDIT: Hey MTV is playing the Q&A again! :D

This sucks I don't have cable or nothing like that then I was listening to KROQ and I call my friend to tell her that COLDPLAY are playing in KROQ then she tells me that COLDPLAY are in MTV I was so sad but I hope that they show it again. but in KROQ their were playing their songs and talking to them which was awesome. :) but still sad about MTV :cry: :(

did anyone else notice that during the ask coldplay section when MTV played some clips of them performing they called swallowed in the sea fix you and fix you x&y? i was extremely pissed, you would think mtv could get it f*cking right. i was pissed, and still am pissed!

In Venezuela, the concert was the same version as in Brazil and other Latin American countries...

As for the "All Eyes on Coldplay" special, I think everyone but MTV producers and editors realized they messed up with the "Fix You"/"X&Y" thing....

Additional Showings of Live Leak

Additional showings of Live Leak:

MTV 2 -

Thurs., June 9th - 7:30 AM

Fri., June 10th - 4:00 AM

Fri., June 10th - 10:00 AM

Mon, June 13th - 1:30 AM

Ask Coldplay is on a half-hour beforehand.

Good to see that its on heavy rotation with MTV 2! Can't wait to watch it again! I actually won tickets to see them perform at that show...and, like the "Clocks" lyric goes, "Nothing else compares." I was so psyched to see that shots of me actually made it on the air too...my ex-boyfriend (who I took as my companion) is shown about 1 min into "What If," with the camera looking up at him, and I was focused in on about 3 min into the same song, moving along to the music with a grin on my face =). I was also in the closing credits when they played "Clocks," smiling and cheering.

Happy to say that I helped to make a couple of new Coldplay fans after they saw the show and recognized me too!

:o MTV Brazil showed different songs!!

NEW ONES: Square One, Speed of Sound, X&Y, What If and Fix You

OLD ONES: Clocks, Yellow and In My Place (and Chris risking himself to hug Noel :o )

In Italy they showed the same songs :embarrased:

I hoped to see all the concert

OLD ONES: Clocks, Yellow and In My Place (and Chris risking himself to hug Noel :o )

Here in Holland the same setlist :sick:

Here in Holland the same setlist :sick:

:sad2: :sick:

:lol:

And before the concert they showed the interview and after the concert another Italian interview in wich they were asked almost the same questions..

For example "What's the meaning of X&Y?"...opposites bla bla bla optimism bla bla variables bla bla...

..poor Coldplay...always the same questions!!

I liked when Chris said he would like Apple to become a rock baby.... :baby: :guitarist:

As for the "All Eyes on Coldplay" special, I think everyone but MTV producers and editors realized they messed up with the "Fix You"/"X&Y" thing....

That was so sad, when you´re broadcasting a special on a band you should at least get the song titles right. absolutely pathetic.

That was so sad, when you´re broadcasting a special on a band you should at least get the song titles right. absolutely pathetic.

agree :sick: