✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kanye West!

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^she is what makes this song amazing. Like when she comes in, man...

I agree. Her verses on any song she collaborates with are always the best part. I don't really like her solo stuff that much, but she always makes the song better when she is collaborating.

ok latest GOOD Friday track is almost done even though it is no longer friday in most of the world. here is the artwork

http://iamboigenius.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/take-one-for-the-time-keri-hilson-kanye-west.jpg

he said 30mins ago he is mixing the song.

EDIT: http://kanyewest.com/2010/10/take-one-for-the-team/

about fucking time!!

i've always preferred late registration but theres no doubt that college dropout is incredible. and bar a few songs Graduation is not far behind, cant tell me nothing is one of kanye's best works. 808s albeit his weakest effort is very much underrated, if you look past the over use of auto tune there is a very very well produced emotional album.

im predicting dark twisted fantasy to be up there with one of his best efforts. he tweeted the other day about how proud he is to have produced 5 albums in 6yrs and i must admit this is one bit of self praise i agree with. not only is it 5 albums in 6yrs but they've all been quality releases that have enjoyed both mainstream and alternative scene success as well as a lot of respect from the more hardcore hip hop fans.

So his new cover has been banned....

anyone else been following this? Kanye really does love his twitter.

http://twitpic.com/2ykxjk

it hasn't been officially banned.. just Wal-Mart has banned it. LOL His label is 'strongly encouraging' him to change it.. :stunned: Personally.... it scares me a bit. I can't stare at it too long :uhoh: it disturbs me LOL :laugh3:-but thats Kanye for ya!

i've always preferred late registration but theres no doubt that college dropout is incredible. and bar a few songs Graduation is not far behind, cant tell me nothing is one of kanye's best works. 808s albeit his weakest effort is very much underrated, if you look past the over use of auto tune there is a very very well produced emotional album.

im predicting dark twisted fantasy to be up there with one of his best efforts. he tweeted the other day about how proud he is to have produced 5 albums in 6yrs and i must admit this is one bit of self praise i agree with. not only is it 5 albums in 6yrs but they've all been quality releases that have enjoyed both mainstream and alternative scene success as well as a lot of respect from the more hardcore hip hop fans.

I just don't know if I can :\

I'm a big fan of autotune. The way Kanye and others use it is actually really experimental/interesting. Autotune has the capability to correct people's singing and be totally unnoticed, but they've decided to use it as a vocal effect, kind of like a vocoder. I admire that.

Anyway, who's seen the Runaway movie? it's great! it has a few new songs, including the one where he sampled Woods by Bon Iver. real cool.

i might check it out this weekend. really looking forward to it!! the man is an absolute machine at the moment. speaking of which here is a list of all that music he has released in the last 2 months

Power Remix w/ Jay-z

See Me Now w/Beyonce

Monster w/ nicki minaj jayz bon iver

Runaway Love remix w/bieber

runaway w/ pusha t

devil in a new dress

good friday w/ common

lord lord lord w/mos def

so appalled w/ rza jayz

christian dior

lost in the world

dont stop

take one for the team

dont look down

thats close to 1.5hrs of quality music. have i missed anything? theres also that huge hit has had with Stromae.

the planned EP with JayZ has turned into a full album.

"We're going to the South of France at the end of this month just to record new ideas. We'll probably be done with the album in like a day or whatever. If you think about it, it's really easy for Jay: He only has to think of, like, 10 verses!"

wow!

I'm a big fan of autotune. The way Kanye and others use it is actually really experimental/interesting. Autotune has the capability to correct people's singing and be totally unnoticed, but they've decided to use it as a vocal effect, kind of like a vocoder. I admire that.

Anyway, who's seen the Runaway movie? it's great! it has a few new songs, including the one where he sampled Woods by Bon Iver. real cool.

Absolutely loved the Runaway movie, well worth watching. Great visuals, neat storyline, and most importantly killer music. Definitely going to be buying this album.

on NME now:

KanyeWestPA200910.jpg

Kanye West and Jay-Z to record joint album

New album will be named 'Watch The Throne'

Kanye West and Jay-Z are working on a joint album named 'Watch The Throne'.

Speaking in a video interview with MTV, West said that the rap duo had already started making the album and were set to continue recording in France soon.

"We're going to the south of France at the end of this month, just to record new ideas," he said. "We'll probably be done with the album in a day or whatever."

He added: "We’ve done about five [songs] so far… but we got some more. But think about it, it's really easy; he only has to think of 10 verses."

Kanye West's new album, 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy', is out on November 22.

http://www.nme.com/news/kanye-west/53577

new album is complete

here is the final tracklisting

1. Dark Fantasy

2. Gorgeous

3. Power

4. All of The Lights (interlude)

5. All of the Lights

6. Monster

7. So Appalled

8. Devil in a New Dress

9. Runaway

10. Hell of a Life

11. Blame Game

12. Lost in the World

13. Who Will Survive….

http://twitpic.com/322c5p/full - this picture shows a promotional copy of the album. it states on it that every copy has been watermarked uniquely so if that copy is leaked online they will know who it belonged to.

6 of the songs have already been released in some form or another but that doesnt really bother. one of the greatest albums of all time In Rainbows wasnt much different, radiohead had been playing a majority of the record live for years before its release.