✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kanye West!

I didn't know it was on sale here today. New albums never go on sale on Monday. I thought I was looking at the Christmas cds but noticed, hey, that is a dancer, hey that is Kanye! Got the deluxe edition.

New Albums are Tuesday there right? Australia is so lucky we get them on Fridays.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paste Magazine who gave it a 9.4/10 described the album as

It is profoundly imperfect pop music, yet it is magnificent pop music. And in its many contradictions, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy—perhaps this century’s definitive portrait of torment, vanity, self-delusion, and pathos—has given way to stirring new possibilities.

very well put

thinking of picking up his older albums today.

Late Registration is a good start and is still my favourite album of his (i think i put it 5th on my decade list). although Graduation is his most accessible work but i would say College Dropout defines his style and its the style he has returned to on MBDTF. 808s is not essential listening but it's much better than people say it is.

Late Registration is a good start and is still my favourite album of his (i think i put it 5th on my decade list). although Graduation is his most accessible work but i would say College Dropout defines his style and its the style he has returned to on MBDTF. 808s is not essential listening but it's much better than people say it is.

I ended up not getting to the record store today.

I do have 808s already.