✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kanye West!

the fact that it is getting people into a genre of music they wouldnt otherwise listen to is an achievement in itself and even if it isnt the the most perfect album it will go down as one of the most influential and impacting.

when people (hopefully) talk about this record in 20yrs time we'll all have great stories to tell about how we discovered it, at least i will haha :D

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope that That's My Bitch is released as a GOOD Friday soon. I friggin love that song. I may like it better than anything on the new album to be honest.

Ok just found that song because I read your post and I must say it's very good. (Yeah I'm that easily influenced)

great review from Sydney Morning Herald today.

At a time when mainstream hip-hop has settled into a eulogistic, satisfied era, West masterfully builds songs that are emotionally involved and structurally surprising. He's simply doing more than anyone else operating at such a mainstream level. "Who will survive in America?" are the last, desperate words heard. The unspoken, but obvious, answer is Kanye West.

4 Stars

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/music/my-beautiful-dark-twisted-fantasy-20101126-18a7k.html