✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kanye West!

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks brigzy. been looking for a link myself. Lord Lord Lord isnt too bad, might sound better in the context of the album. Runaway is really growing on me.

there are about half a dozen or so GOOD fridays left before the album is likely to come out. cant wait to here what else he has in store for us. by the sounds of things he is pretty much working on these tracks up until the friday. reminds of what jack white did with a few tracks from Get Behind Me Satan.

alrighty we're a few hours away from another GOOD Friday track. the fact that i've listened to Lord Lord Lord only twice since it's release just proves to me how fast this week has flown by. really not sure what to expect. hoping for something that involves a bit more Bon Iver.

the jayz kanye collab album will be out November 23. not what it might be called. but Monster will be getting an official video.

and apparently taylor swift's new album will be dominated by kanye hating songs. which is exactly what kanye wanted her to do. she really needs to shut up and move on. let kanye bash himself then talk himself up for bashing himself.

^^

haha just what i was about to post

i can totally see why kanye is pissed off at this. he has released 11 songs in the last 6 weeks which is over an hour of music. he should at least be shown the courtesy by these hackers to be able to release the music himself.

he has called off GOOD Friday this week. so im assuming that Lost in the World was meant to be this weeks track. it's not a bad track but pales in comparison to Monster, Power (and its remix), Runaway, Devil in a New Dress and the title track? to this series.

but he still hasnt got a name for it.

i cant wait to hear his collab with Jay-z, Watch the Tapes. if power remix and monster is anything to go by we're in for one helluva EP.

if Kanye nails it on this album i would say that he will most certainly go down as one of the greatest hip hop artists of all time. but please nobody tell him that.

GOOD Friday is still on! not sure if we're getting a completed Lost in the World or a completely new track. either way im pretty pumped!

does anyone know if he is still working out of Hawaii? if he is then its only early evening there, so we might still be a few hours away from him dropping this track.

GOOD Friday is still on! not sure if we're getting a completed Lost in the World or a completely new track. either way im pretty pumped!

does anyone know if he is still working out of Hawaii? if he is then its only early evening there, so we might still be a few hours away from him dropping this track.

I'm glad he kept up with it.

You folks more likely to buy the new album and the Jay Z EP since he has been so generous? Or does it not really matter to you?