✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kanye West!

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm buying College Dropout and Late Registration on amazon right now. I need to add some rap/hip hop to my record collection :sneaky:

Plus College Dropout is one of the greatest debut rap albums of all time if you ask me.

I really like the college dropout especially get em high, the new workout plan, and all falls down

i dunno. sounds a little generic to me. not quite at the standard kanye has set for himself over the last couple of months. this is release no.17 since Power ft Dwele back in august i think? and the 12th in the GOOD Friday series. i cant remember the last time a solo artist has been this productive in one year. a full album, a shitload of extra tracks, a full album w/jay-z, a 40min film, his usual quota of collaborations with kid cudi, nicki minaj et al and that mega hit with Stromae, Alors on Danse. have i forgotten anything?? and it's not like he is some pop star who rocks up to the studio sings/raps the lyrics put before him for a few takes then walks out. he writes, records and produces everything.

his ego and attitude will continue to piss me off but his ingenuity is impressive.

yeah it has leaked. dont have the time to look for it at the moment. my exams finish on the same day the album is released so im going to wait.

he seemed pissed off at the american Today Show and its hosts for something that happened yesterday. cant wait to see the actual interview!

Yeah apparently they revisited some old footage of his at a certain awards that he took offence to...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZVYZkD1tMk]YouTube - Kanye West Responds to George Bush on the Today Show[/ame]

just watched the full interview. why is this an issue!! he said what he said 5yrs ago. it's in the past now. if this interview was kanyes idea i am very surprised. and the mere fact that george bush is so heavily effected by this just proves what a complete disaster he was. at least kanye is man enough to apologise but i hope he doesnt mean it cos bush doesnt deserve an apology.

he will be performing for the show on nov 26. crazy shit gonna go downnn!!!!!

YouTube - Kanye West Responds to George Bush on the Today Show[/url]

just watched the full interview. why is this an issue!! he said what he said 5yrs ago. it's in the past now. if this interview was kanyes idea i am very surprised. and the mere fact that george bush is so heavily effected by this just proves what a complete disaster he was. at least kanye is man enough to apologise but i hope he doesnt mean it cos bush doesnt deserve an apology.

he will be performing for the show on nov 26. crazy shit gonna go downnn!!!!!

I don't blame Kanye for being annoyed about his past issues being played and constantly brought up.

Oh yeah, he also has a new album coming out. That's pretty cool. :P