✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kanye West!

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^

ummm yeah he is on the album. kanye is sampling Woods off the Blood Bank EP and i think bon iver agreed to re-record a bit of it with kanye.

EDIT: just heard theyve worked on 10 songs together.

people hate him because he has such a poor attitude towards everyone but himself. the incidents during Katrina, the euro mtv awards, bonnaroo 08 and mtv awards last year ever angered people like me who really really love his music. so he deserves the criticism and hate and he receives but he also deserves the accolades he receives for his brilliant music and production abilities.

this will be kanye's 5th album in 6yrs right? not a rate of output for an artist who tours very heavily as well collaborates and produces countless other artists. if he got together with jack white they could write 10 albums a year.

Plus you forgot to mention the fact Eminem isn't a word class arrogant c.unt, who thinks he's far more talented than he actually is because he samples older songs and talks shit over them for 3 minutes.

eminem is much too busy thinking about killing his mum and ex-wife to have the time to be arrogant.

^^

ummm yeah he is on the album. kanye is sampling Woods off the Blood Bank EP and i think bon iver agreed to re-record a bit of it with kanye.

EDIT: just heard theyve worked on 10 songs together.

people hate him because he has such a poor attitude towards everyone but himself. the incidents during Katrina, the euro mtv awards, bonnaroo 08 and mtv awards last year ever angered people like me who really really love his music. so he deserves the criticism and hate and he receives but he also deserves the accolades he receives for his brilliant music and production abilities.

this will be kanye's 5th album in 6yrs right? not a rate of output for an artist who tours very heavily as well collaborates and produces countless other artists. if he got together with jack white they could write 10 albums a year.

he's been producing since the beginning of time.. and to put out an album a year... sounds pretty prolific to me...

:\

• 2 weeks later...

kanye0PA040810.jpg

Kanye West: I'm working on joint album with Jay-Z

'Touch The Sky' rapper claims hip-hop giants will collaborate on five-track record

Kanye West has claimed that he is working on a collaboration album with Jay-Z.

The pair released their new joint track 'Monster' last week as part of West's plan to give away a free song every Friday until Christmas.

West has now said that the hip-hop giants will follow this up with a five-track record titled 'Watch The Throne'. Writing on Twitter, West commented: "Me and jay bout to drop a 5 song album called 'Watch the Throne'."

A later tweet revealed pair have finished two tracks for the album, although a release date for the whole album has yet to be confirmed. Earlier this month, Kanye West said that his own new untitled album - which previously the working title 'Good Ass Job' - will be released in November.

http://www.nme.com/news/kanye-west/52786

• 2 weeks later...

ok another GOOD Friday track has dropped so just to recap

Power - first release from the forthcoming album sampling King Crimson and doing an amazing job with it. better than everything on 808s and up there with some of the better tracks on Graduation.

Power (Remix) - the amazing track got even more amazing with the legendary Jay-Z in support and a bit of I Got The Power sampling. but after a few listens the track does tire a little, something you dont get with the original Power

Monster - this track is one motherfucking ball tearer. it is one of the meanest crudest roughest and dirtiest songs i have heard in a very very long time. oh yeah and one Justin Vernon is in there somewhere.

Runaway Love (remix) - features Bieber.....enough said

Devil in a New Dress - a typical mid-album track from Kanye. nothing special but consolidates his status as one of the few true album album rappers out there particularly in the mainstream.

See Me Now - this is the type of Kanye song i dont really like. its in a similar realm as Good Life from Graduation with a real rnb feel to it and features Beyonce, whose voice just does not seem to work with kanye's rapping.

Good Friday - the latest release. another all star song with kid cudi and common helping kanye. thanks to Charlie Wilson this song is a throw back to late-registration-era kanye which is imo his peak.

im hoping next week's release is a little more downbeat and darker. nevertheless the music released so far has been very very impressive.

ok another GOOD Friday track has dropped so just to recap

Power - first release from the forthcoming album sampling King Crimson and doing an amazing job with it. better than everything on 808s and up there with some of the better tracks on Graduation.

Power (Remix) - the amazing track got even more amazing with the legendary Jay-Z in support and a bit of I Got The Power sampling. but after a few listens the track does tire a little, something you dont get with the original Power

Monster - this track is one motherfucking ball tearer. it is one of the meanest crudest roughest and dirtiest songs i have heard in a very very long time. oh yeah and one Justin Vernon is in there somewhere.

Runaway Love (remix) - features Bieber.....enough said

Devil in a New Dress - a typical mid-album track from Kanye. nothing special but consolidates his status as one of the few true album album rappers out there particularly in the mainstream.

See Me Now - this is the type of Kanye song i dont really like. its in a similar realm as Good Life from Graduation with a real rnb feel to it and features Beyonce, whose voice just does not seem to work with kanye's rapping.

Good Friday - the latest release. another all star song with kid cudi and common helping kanye. thanks to Charlie Wilson this song is a throw back to late-registration-era kanye which is imo his peak.

im hoping next week's release is a little more downbeat and darker. nevertheless the music released so far has been very very impressive.

I've been really impressed with everything released so far. Monster stands heads and shoulders above everything for me. Nicki Minaj just is killer on it.

new GOOD friday song was meant to be Lord Lord Lord ft. Mos Def, Swizz Beatz, Raekwon and Charlie Wilson. Kanye tweeted a few hours ago saying "Swizz laying his verse....its almost midnight"

im really enjoying following this project Kanye has running out of his Hawaii studios. it helps that the music has been so awesome.

EDIT: new song is up on his website. ENJOY!