✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Harry Potter 6

bonabon

shhhh dont say anything. I havent dug my teeth into just yet.. I am cleaning my apartment.. to ensure optimum reading conditons without any clutter.. I've only read the 1st page!! :embarrased: then I got distracted by the mess.. and I had to start cleaning.. :embarrased:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weeeeeeeeee!! Saturday went really well too!!!! one less hassle for me to think about. Got to Page 82 on the bus on the way home from work. Am going to heasd off in a sec to open my bottle of wine & then read some more!

omg yesterday i said for noone to tell me hu dies in the end, but i have already bloody well found out! the bloody newspaper told me as well as other things like hu is the half blood prince and about the romance... grrrrrrrrr and im still trying to get my parents to get me the book...

omg yesterday i said for noone to tell me hu dies in the end' date=' but i have already bloody well found out! the bloody newspaper told me as well as other things like hu is the half blood prince and about the romance... grrrrrrrrr and im still trying to get my parents to get me the book...[/quote']

Really? Who? Pls PM me.... :D

omg yesterday i said for noone to tell me hu dies in the end' date=' but i have already bloody well found out! [/quote']

:angry: my friend gave me no warning, and just blurted it out by saying "so and so dies" it was sooooooooo annoying and she thought it was funny, and then she even put it in her nickname on msn but i yelled at her and made her take it off :angry: not happy :angry:

at all :angry:

everybody heres the ending:

Harry files for bankruptcy after losing all of his money and street cred after a series of inexplicable public outbursts, religious rants, and a brief marriage to Katie Holmes

:) :lol: good one!

But seriously, someone PLEASE PM me the name of the dead person!!!