✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Harry Potter 6

bonabon

Haha mothers.. :rolleyes: My mum refuses to read HP, she thinks it's boring :confused:

It's gonna take me more than a few hours to read the whole book.. already spent over 5 hours reading, and I'm only halfway yet!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not reading anything in this thread because of what just happend to me.

it's not fair. i told myself i shouldn't have gone into any harry potter threads yesterday and promised i wouldn't. but on the official board i decided to just once.

anyone on the official board don't go into a thread titled: To All You Harry Potter Geeks (regarding the new book)

it shows a picture of a guy with words on his shirt that spoil the book :angry:

it was really mean :cry:

when i read the first book, my friend told me that ron died and i was so mad at her. then i found out that he didn't :dozey:

maybe if i'm lucky (which i probably won't be because it even says the page number it happend on) the writing on the shirt isn't true...

You guys are gonna dislike Snape even more.

wow yes i agree (i havent read it all yet tho) that second chapter freaked me out and im not sure what to think of him... oh well il just have to find out... :/

wow yes i agree (i havent read it all yet tho) that second chapter freaked me out and im not sure what to think of him... oh well il just have to find out... :/

Yeah, I never liked Snape from the very start. My mum thought he was good though. How wrong she was........

Am going to heasd off in a sec to open my bottle of wine & then read some more!

Sounds like you were already pissed!

when I hadn't opened the bottle? that'd be cheap!!! :P

i was suffering from lack of sleep dearest :D

heehee' date=' it was only a little bit, soz if it was annoying you.[/quote']

No worries! Just read like you were going to be slowly revealing it by slowly peeling away the spoiler like an onion! :stunned: I do realise though, maybe I shouldn't be in a Potter thread since it's probably most likely to have spoilers anyway!

Haha mothers.. :rolleyes: My mum refuses to read HP, she thinks it's boring :confused:

It's gonna take me more than a few hours to read the whole book.. already spent over 5 hours reading, and I'm only halfway yet!

ha...i made my mom to read the books...she loves them know...!