🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Harry Potter 6

bonabon

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also think snape is good- he only killed dumbledore cos they were surrounded by death eaters. dumbledore was too weak too help him fight and dumbledore had probably told snape to do whatever was necessary to make him look like he was on voldemorts side. if he hadnt killed dumbledore someone else would have and his cover would have been blown

no no.... i don't think that snape is good... how is that possible...

no way!!

he is. you will see. he will play a crucial part in voldemorts downfall

you sound so sure?, but you may be right I think.

Why would Dumbedore beg for his life? The one who said always there are worse things than death? It doesn't fit in. I think he was begging Snape to kill him.

hm... but snape seemed to be so determined, wasn't he? I think there was no need for dumbledore to beg. :thinking:

It is described that Snape had a look of horror on his face. Both of them are good legilimens so Dumbledore might be telepathically telling Snape to kill him. Why i don't know. And remember how much Snape erupted when Harry called him a coward. Probably because he just sacrificed maybe the man who saved him from the death eaters.

well, even Dumbledore thinks there´s worst things than dead, I think he really was begging for his life.. I think he must knew at the last moment, that Snape was on the dark side... because Snape is a very good wizard, he could do something like a "silent" spell or something. There was not really too much people there...

I think Snape will be more powerful the next book, and probably, to fight with him, will be the necessary preparation to Harry for fighting against Voldy...

is just, I dont like Snape,hehe..

Even the music let me down: Zu

today at school we had a show since it was the first day of school so a bunch of bands that formed up in the school performed and stuff. And in the end of one band's part, they were so funny, one of them said: "Ok, i'm only a representative of the band but i've been asked to tell u by the band members that at the end of the 6th harry potter book snape kills dumbeldore". That was soo funny... everyone was so mad, the hebrew translation only comes out in december so not much people read it.

I would've been really mad if i hadn't have read it yet

but the was sooo funny :D ;) :lol: :)

today at school we had a show since it was the first day of school so a bunch of bands that formed up in the school performed and stuff. And in the end of one band's part, they were so funny, one of them said: "Ok, i'm only a representative of the band but i've been asked to tell u by the band members that at the end of the 6th harry potter book snape kills dumbeldore". That was soo funny... everyone was so mad, the hebrew translation only comes out in december so not much people read it.

I would've been really mad if i hadn't have read it yet

but the was sooo funny :D ;) :lol: :)

someone did something like that at my camp in the first month of it!

at dinnertime during announcements, someone sat down and said that snape kills dumbeldore and all this other stuff.

i heard people covered their ears and ran out and a lot of people were upset :lol:

but i found out before i read it, and was upset about it.