✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your Favorite song and why? On X&Y.....

mooseheadsfan

[/color With an enormous share of undying love for this very special band "ColdPlay" , its most fair to express feedback and an honor to be asked. Currently, "Speed of Sound" is the song I love so well . The instruments , rythmn, lyrics, the vocal, come together so very well. So cheerful It also makes me dance. In loving all of Coldplays songs, I find these questions most difficult to answer.

Yeah my favorite keeps changing all the time as well- at first I really liked Swallowed in the Sea but now i'm really into A Message.

Other tracks I really like (and were or will be favorite along the way) are: The Hardest Part, Fix You, What If, Til Kingdom come (The queiter songs)

X&Y (the song) i just love the chorus and the dreamy, athmospheric strings but as many of my fellow Coldplayers have said... everytime i listen to the whole album a new fave comes out so this is an hourly opinion :P

I like bits and pieces of each song and my favourite keeps shifting... It goes out of reach when I try to analyse it. Making any sense here?

But I'd say my most constant favourite is Square One... Coz it's so diverse - synth/atmospheric beginning with electronica, seguing into pure guitar blast-rock/classic new Coldplay sound (that's so smooth!), ending with a lovely, lovely heartfelt accoustic part which they do best! :D

A Message. by far the most emotional song on the album' date=' I loved it the first time i heard it from the KCRW gig. They NEED to play this at the Twisted Logic Tour![/quote']

I like that a lot too... Only one thing spoils it for me- the totally unneeded loud guitars. It's interesting, yes, but I think a wholy accoustic approach would've been better e.g. performance at The Edge

Right now I guess you could say it's Speed of Sound, but my opinion is still changing from day to day. It switches between all but three tracks, which are Swallowedin the Sea, The Hardest Part and Kingdom Come. I like all three, but not as much as the rest of the songs on the album. ;D