✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Favorite Canadian Band...if you have one

mooseheadsfan

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since I live in Canada, I suppose I've heard all bands. I gotta say, Can. Music is not like american nor british music, it can be really good, but at the same time really boring if you listen to it all days. A really good canadian band in the moment is Nickelback, i want to say also Arcade Fire, but their album is mediocre. However, if you listen to Can. Music, you must not forget the French music (from Quebec). Bands like La Chicane Cowboys Fringants are not for missing.

:laugh3: This is a great thread to read through.

I just listened to Hey Rosetta! for the first time after seeing Briggins mentioning them in another thread and I liked them. So far I have only heard We Made A Pact, but I'm looking forward to hearing more. Anybody have any suggestions?

There's An Arc, Red Heart, I've Been Asleep For A Long Long Time, Red Song, Yes! Yes! Yes! would be a good start.

Guest Osaka Sun

A tie between Arcade Fire and Sam Roberts. BTO is great too.

And this is all I can say about Nickelback (vid's kinda violent, just a warning):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTT2uZ1cvwI]YouTube - Rejected Mortal Kombat Fatalities Ep. 2 (Machinima)[/ame]

Go to 0:30 :P