✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Favorite Canadian Band...if you have one

mooseheadsfan

yeah i'm sorry, i don't know why i put the doves down, i wasn't thinking straight.

however, Bedouin Soundclash is another sweeeeeet band from Canada.

Check out "When the Night Feels My Song" for those of you who have never heard of them, and for those of you who have heard that song, but no other Bedouin song, listen to "Gyasi Went Home"

yea bedouin is ok i think just theres other great canadian bands as well

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Bedouin isn't the best Canadian band, they're still new. I think after a few years to grow etc... they have a good shot at becoming really good. Its a different style from what we generally get out of our Canadian Indie bands and I like that.

But the other 14 artists/bands I listed are all some of my faves.

Beduen Sound Clash started out here in Kingston and although I hate slagging off our local talent, I SINCERELY hope their live show has improved!!! I saw them open for David Usher and they STANK!!! If you guys have seen them do a great live show, I'll go over to the 'last ting in your mouth' thread and post that I'm eating my words, LOL!

hahah of course im kiddin about celine dion .. altho i will not deny the fact that ive found myself singing that song she sang for titanic.. it was catchy, i was young. lol.. omg the movie came out almost 10 years ago. ok i feel old.

Beduen Sound Clash started out here in Kingston and although I hate slagging off our local talent' date=' I SINCERELY hope their live show has improved!!! I saw them open for David Usher and they STANK!!! If you guys have seen them do a great live show, I'll go over to the 'last ting in your mouth' thread and post that I'm eating my words, LOL![/quote']

As I already posted, I DID see them do a great live show when they opened for Broken Social Scene in Halifax for Junofest. :cool:

But I don't get out much, so my opinion may not be as valid as someone in a bigger city who see more bands... On the other hand, when they've done festivals in Britain, I've heard good things... *shrug*

As I already posted, I DID see them do a great live show when they opened for Broken Social Scene in Halifax for Junofest. :cool:

But I don't get out much, so my opinion may not be as valid as someone in a bigger city who see more bands... On the other hand, when they've done festivals in Britain, I've heard good things... *shrug*

I thought I'd read every post so far on this thread...guess not...well off I go!

I have two...

Broken Social Scene.. (they are from Canada, right? :uhoh:)

Tegan and Sara

well...some of the guys from the BBS ... like Leslie Fiest...she is Canadian. But it's like, a hodge-podge group of people from all over. But I suppose it can be categorized as Canadian :huh:

Arcade Fire is Canadian yes, everyone in the band is from Montreal, except the lead singer and his brother.

As for the world renowed part, I surely hope so!

I thought that Regine was from Haiti.. :huh: or did she just live there ?

oh! and I didn't know that Rush was Canadian :uhoh: I luff them