✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha ok i'll tell you!!

It was my birthday and i was in my home town and i was dating jonny! Well I hadn't seen my best friend in a long long time. SO jon tells me he needs something from their dressing room right before they go on stage so i run back to get it and there is my b/friend standing in the door. So i freaked out and we watched the concert from the side of the stage for a while then we proceeded up to a louge box where we sat with some of the wifes. Well about half way though a stage hand calls up saying that he needs a new shirt from the dressing room and i am the only one who knows where it is. So i run to the dressing room and grab the shirt and run to the side of the stage. As i stand there the stage hand tells me to run it on the stage when it goes black. so it goes black and i run to chris and hand him the shirt. right then the lights come on and i start to dash off the stage but chris grabs me and holds me on stage.

he proceeds to tell everyone that i am from there and that its my birthday. so everyone sings happy birthday to me and ch

chris hand me a mic and tells me to say somethinag. so i say thank you. and then guy looks at me and smiles and so does will. Jonny walks up beside chris and chris says something to jonny in which jonny says he has something to say. He tells me how much he loves me and he ends up proposing to me. The whole crowd goes dead silent except i can hear my friend who is still in the box going omg omg omg i can't believe it. I know it felt like forever and i finally could stop crying to say yes. and we kiss and i go back to the box for the rest of the concert in which i friend is there sobbing her eyes out. Soon the concert is over and we all go out to a party.

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: omg! i cant believe IM crying...im such a crybaby.....

was i one of the wives...did you by any chance saw a 5'6'' brunnette, skinny, hispanic/arabic looking girl? :huh:

• 3 years later...

so i had the most unexpected CP dream because i wasn't even thinking about them but then again i always fall asleep to their music so maybe that's it...

anyways my dream starts near the end of a private concert that CP is throwing for me and my family and my friend andrew was there(he actually went with me to both the concerts i have gone to)...it was near the end during lovers in japan because i remember butterflies falling them after the song was over everyone quickly leaves this bedroom size room and me and johnny are the only ones there...i ask johnny if i could have some stuff to remember the gig and he gives me a pick,setlist, and an autograph cd...then chris comes in and johnny was like u have to meet erick he is such a great guy and then me and chris took a pic together then suddenly johnny runs away and chris runs too because he is trying to save johnny from cellos yes cellos that are going to fall on him chris pushes johnny out of the way and the cellos stab chris he is bleeding bad but i save him and call an ambulance....a couple of days later i don't know why i went to the hospital i just remember having this strong feeling of knowing where chris' room is so i go in and he is being sarcastic because he thought i was a random fan and he mimicked a fan "oh it's chris martin from CP!!!"...but he realizes that it is me and says erick is that u and i was like yes then i could feel that we became friends we talked a little more...then i woke up it was the most realistic dream i have ever had i could almost feel touching chris(no perv intended)...i almost cried when i woke up cuz it wasn't real...

• 1 month later...

Yeah,I had few coldplay dreams too.I was just sitting with guys around the table,and we were chatting about something,I don't remember what.But I clearly remember one question Guy asked me about.He asked about my country,he said why it wasn't so developed,and I answered that we need more time to make it.

Isn't it weird?