✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
i was some type of journalist for MTV, i was in the Amazon jungle researching new ways to protect environment. so, i was asked to interview the band who were extreme supporters of some type of organization for recycling garbage and turing them into clothing, and accesories.... i had to interview them in the middle of the rain under a huge tarp (like a big unbrella thingy) we were sitting on bambo like mats(like those for yoga) i was at the front and the band was forming a circle in front of me. i dont remember what we were talking most of the time, but i specifically remember asking them how was the campaign going. jonny said that it was going so well he was becoming addicted to hats made out of juice containers, and shrits made out of milk cartons.... guy bursted in laughter... and said that his favorites were his trousers made out of rotten banana peel(its that how you say it?), will agreed nodding and said that who was specially in love with this was chris, who was constantly wearing underwear made out of rotten bananas and apples(:o:)....

the setting changes: im at some factory, there's a bunch of matresses on the floor, im with them on top of the matresses.. this time the interview isnt about recycling... is about how intimate their music is....how most of their songs were inspired about something... i asked them if some songs are too personal that its hard to perform them.. they said yes:

Will: yeah(scratches head) i hate it when they play clocks... i hate clocks, they wake me up!

Jonny: (blushes) ...um... green eyes... i wish chris wouldnt say its about me...

Chris: A message! (nods) umm(coughs) yeah, green eyes...

Guy:(lays down on bed, just beside me, looks deeply at me, smiles...) i dont know.... (breathes) Easy to please....(coughs) hmm, no i think that politik is very political...

Aww Johnny was blushing? :D I would like to see that... :embarrased: and Guy's answer... I think I would have laughed right there... :lol: :D or just smile... :D nice gross/hot dream.. :P

Guest LiquidSky

Okies, I had another dream, but mine isn't as hot as Mildred's..but anyways, let me tell you the dream.. :rolleyes: :D

M'kay, well from what I remember... My friend and I ran to our seats (We were at their concert) & Guy comes up to us and (he's by himself) is singing as if he was a solo artist.. He was so close to us very very close. I could have jumped on him (that's how close he was). So as I'm seeing him singing right in front of my friend I thought to myself "Omg! He's right there! Get his autograph stupid! :stunned: " I quickly turned to my purse out of all damn things I have in there I found a pen. So I give him the pen and my ticket so he could signed it..and told him to write "To Viri". He's still singing but I'm like all pointing to the ticket and saying "To Viri, to Viri". He finally finishes singing and balba and signed my ticket. After a few minutes later he dissapears. So my friend, she kept on going about how Guy was so cute and blabla and I go: "Girl, you are married! Control yourself woman! :P " :lol:

So, anyway, a few more minutes later.. Coldplay comes out from this room and they have a cake with them & everybody's singing Happy b-day to Johnny! :blush: so cute.. and Chris had a big bowl of rice. We got up and walked up close to them. We were really close. Chris sees me and offers me some rice and I said "No, thank you." After that, I tried to take a picture of him with a fan (who was a child) and he got unbeliebly upset :stunned: He was pissed! I must say that it was scary.. :stunned: So I sorta ended up saying to my friend, "Geez, you don't have to get all Divo-like on me just because I didn't try to eat some of your mtf rice. I would rather have someone else who is really hungry for them to eat it instead me. See, Britt... You try to be nice and take a picture of someone with their fan and that's how they react :rolleyes: let's get out of here..." and end up leaving and sorta staying away from Chris 'cause he was scary! :stunned:

After that, I see Johnny who was just about to get on stage.. So I quickly go up to him and give him my ticket w/the pen (so he could sign it for me) He looks at me with his smile of always and grabs the ticket and the pen. As he is writting, I tried to read what he was writting and he folds the paper and turns around and just all of the sudden, HE HUGS ME! :stunned: :lol: I was stunned and thinking "What the hell is happening?! :o " after he lets go, he says "I'll finish it later" smiling.. and I said "Hmm okies, thanks" all confused :huh: After that, he gets on stage, I go back to my seat and read my ticket and on the back it said: "Viri, I don't know you, but I" and that was all that was written on it.. I woke up after that. I spend all day thinking what he was going to write but I'd like to think he was going to say that I scared him :lol: ohhh and another thing, he was wearing a jacket that had "29" on it.. whatever that means..and that was the dream, m'kay going to bed now ladies, ciao! :D Keep those dreams coming! :D

haha cool and long dream! guy singin as a solo :stunned: haha I would love to hear his voice!!! :rolleyes: and chris angry!!! lol like if you were a paparazzi !!! :rolleyes4: :lol: :lol: :lol: and johnny that is the weirdest thing in your dream! lol he just got speechless! :lol: :lol: :lol: and will? :confused: :P cool dream!!!

Okay, this is actually a dream of my Mom's. I watched the Live 2003 DVD almost all day today and my mom fell asleep hearing the music.

She said she dreamt of talking to Guy, who was just hanging out at our house. Then my bro came out of nowhere and said he'd be visiting for a couple of weeks. My mom explained to Guy that my bro was in the Army and he just nodded. They all talked and stuff.[/Guy part]

I thought it was funny because... it was my mom who had the dream and not me!

^Hahaha! ROFL! I'd like to be you! j/k

I woke up a while ago, but I didn't post my dream, so here goes:

Chris is walking around in thid giant forest, with no t-shirt on (Yummy) :kiss: and a giant bat comes out of nowhere and picks him up. :o He get's carried away to a nest with eggs, and the eggs start hatching. I'm in one of them! :stunned: :stunned: I turn into a bird and I carry chris away, and I notice the bat has Gwynnith's head, and she get's really angry and starts chasing me. I drop Chris and.....I woke up...........

'Twas a wierd dream indeed.......... :D

I had a dream about a week ago, it went like this:

I was with some people I dont know even know, but in my dream, they were all my friends. Anyway, we were all at some sort of club and Chris was there. I ended up walking into the room he was in and was in complete awe when I saw him, so I just stood there. He said hello and introduced himself and I was like " I know who you are, believe me!" and he smiled. We sat there and talked for a while, but I have no idea about what. The next thing I know, I'm all laying kinda across him while we're talking and my friends walk into the room and just look at me. They had no idea who he was!!! I hopped up and was like "Dude, it's Chris....from Coldplay" and they all started jumping up and down. I turn around and he says " I have to go now, but I"ll get ahold of you". I said ok ( even though I dont remember giving him a way to get ahold of me ) and he left. All of a sudden, I'm at home and on the phone with him. All I can remember him saying is " call me later ", and I was like "OK" , and I giggled like a little school girl when I said it, and he was like "what?", so I just said "Oh nothing, ( trying to sound cool ) I'll call you later for sure!" Once again, I'm at the same club type place, and I'm with him just thinking " I cant even believe this is happening, he's married to a georgous actress... but WHO CARES" ( lol ). And thats not even me, I'm not the type to break ANYONE up, and I'm in a comitted relationship, but apparently not in the dream. Anyways, he freakin kisses me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!! And then my daughter woke me up....I have to say, it was the most awesome thing ever!!! lol.

wait' date=' I dont get it....wetting your feet?? please explain!![/quote']

okay, just "wet" your feet like put them in water... or do something that relaxes you like listening to soothing music, and think about what you want to dream at the same time...

i dont know, maybe i am going crazy :stunned: