✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

DUDE I WISH MAYBE I WILL GO EVERY WEEKEND THEIR OR SOMETIMES THEIR ARE THESE THINGS THAT SHOW YOU CELEBRITES HOMES AND YOU NEVER KNOW MAYBE I WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY COLDPLAY SHRIT ON FOR HE COULD NOTICE BUT I HAVE TO TELL MY SIS TO TAKE ME OR I COULD ALSO MET JONNY DEPP DO YOU LIKE HIM!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY DREAM:

I was walking along a street and their was a factory with all the music comin from it, so I went inside and Coldplay were there and Chris was singing an opera song :lol: and my friend appeared next to me with a keyboard and started playing 'clocks' really badly and Chris started yelling at him. Then Guy appeared dressed in one of those clown outfits with the big straps that go over your shoulders and the big pants and he was runnin around honking a horn.

:lol:

Guest LiquidSky

Liquidsky... and i thought my dream was weird... really nice!

When I was there I wasn't scared..but when I think about it.. I'm like "uhhh what the hell was that? :o "

MY DREAM:

I was walking along a street and their was a factory with all the music comin from it, so I went inside and Coldplay were there and Chris was singing an opera song and my friend appeared next to me with a keyboard and started playing 'clocks' really badly and Chris started yelling at him. Then Guy appeared dressed in one of those clown outfits with the big straps that go over your shoulders and the big pants and he was runnin around honking a horn

:idea2:

Your dream is hilarious Sam! :lol: I would have been laughing even in the dream! hahaha :lol: I can so imagine Chris yelling your friend about how wrong he is playing the song.. :lol: and Guy a clown? :o hahaha :lol: how cute! :lol: :blush:

Awww how cute! :lol: :D

I hada dream that I was walking around my schools track during a track meet and there were cars parked on the side. And I saw Jonny in one so I hoped in the back seat and started talking to him only to find out he was a judge for the meet. We were talking and he was on his lap top looking at stuff and the asked me so who do you think is the hottest member? I can't remember what I said, but all of a sudden th track turned into ice and we were at a figure skating competition. And I went out and did my program but i didn't do to good. I got off the ice and Jonny was there and he told me i did good and he gave me a hug.

It was a fairly good dream just kinda strange!

Johnny asking who was the hottest memeber? of coldplaying?! :o Woaw! :stunned:

haha no the hottest member of coldplay! I think he was hoping i was gona say him. but i remember feeling silly to say him.

One dream I met Coldplay at a ruined church. It was actually pretty beautiful... green grass and stuff. Me and Chris were just walking and talking. Can't remember what about, because it was a long time ago.

Another time, they were playing at camp. I wanted to meet them, so I followed them to a bathroom. We just kind of sat there, and I listened to them talk about band stuff.

Man, I hate waking up from Coldplay dreams.

Guest LiquidSky

haha no the hottest member of coldplay! I think he was hoping i was gona say him. but i remember feeling silly to say him.

Awww! Okies! :D So what did you really say? :sneaky: I would probably feel silly to say him too and probably would end up saying something like "Are you seriously asking that, Johnny? :P " and then giggle a bit.. :lol: :D

Guest LiquidSky

Awww I see...sounds cute :P btw, I like your avatar..hehe :D Did you meet him or that's someone else? (I see someone cut off from the picture..)

Well, I once had this dream...........

I was currently working in a shop (WTF?) and someone came up to me and asked if they could buy an album. I looked at the album, and it had the Crazy Frog, and Coldplay on it, ROFL, I just stared at it for a second and startted playing the music. OMG, it was terrible! Coldplay are singing and the Crazy Frog cuts in a helluva lot! :angry: I was so angry, I picked up the CD, put it in it's case and threw it to the other end of the shop. It hit someone in the head-Will! And he was wearing a kilt! :o I saw who I hit and then felt embarresed, then Will came over to me, picked me up and took me to Jonny's house! Chris Jonny and Guy were there too. Sadly, the dream ended..........dangit........

ok im weirded out ! i must confess i thought of coldplay dreams as - come on yeh right pull the other-

one but something has recently happened that has changed my tone.....

yep you guessed it had a dream of coldplay last night!

Johnny and Chris were at an interview. They and the interviewer are behind a desk, the interviewer asked a question

Chris began to reply but Johnny wanted to say something but couldn't get himself heard over Chris. So he puts his hands up u know like in primary school.

Johnny looks pissed off cause Chris is rambling nonsense,

the interviewer lets Johnny speak but he is really annoyed now cause Chris said something like "im sorry- i talk shit' or somewhere along those lines.

Then the setting totally changes and there are men sitting on chairs in a row behind the desk (Chris and Johhny are gone?) only one person doesn't have a seat so he sits on a guys lap. The person who doesn't have a seat ends up being Guy he finds the seating uncomfortable so he gets off while the guy he sat on turns to another guy beside him and comments on how cute Guy is :stunned: :inquisitive:

i think this dream is a symptom of being in this board for many long hours and watching my taped ROVE LIVE interview of Johnny and Chris too many times :blush:

please do not post any Freudian theories bout this dream :mellow: ;)

im sure it's just a one off.....

I'm going to post my theory anyway.

...Just kidding. :P I had a dream we were at a concert. When it ended, Chris said, "All right, everyone. We'll be right up here for signings or hugs or talks or whatever you want. Thank you."

So I waited, expecting a huge crowd to go flooding the stage... but no one moved! Everybody was just standing there, talking to each other. Coldplay were just waiting there, looking around. I was thinking, WTF is this about?! So I ran up to the stage and shook the guys' hands.

I brought out a pair of my favorite pajamas and held them in front of me. "Hey," I asked Chris first, "could you sign these?"

"No problem."

Then I went home and my pajamas looked totally different... but at least they still had signatures on them! Pajamas and Coldplay, those are just two of my faaavorite thiiiings.

Guest LiquidSky

I brought out a pair of my favorite pajamas and held them in front of me. "Hey," I asked Chris first, "could you sign these?"

"No problem."

Then I went home and my pajamas looked totally different... but at least they still had signatures on them! Pajamas and Coldplay, those are just two of my faaavorite thiiiings

Awww! :blush:

Guest LiquidSky

I swear, if I happen to ever get front row seats to one of their concerts, I won't be able to contain myself. I'm going to bring some jammies, just in case.

Sounds like a plan! and you should...just in case! ;) :D I haven't had any other Coldplay dream except the one I already posted a few pages back.. That was lonG!

i was some type of journalist for MTV, i was in the Amazon jungle researching new ways to protect environment. so, i was asked to interview the band who were extreme supporters of some type of organization for recycling garbage and turing them into clothing, and accesories.... i had to interview them in the middle of the rain under a huge tarp (like a big unbrella thingy) we were sitting on bambo like mats(like those for yoga) i was at the front and the band was forming a circle in front of me. i dont remember what we were talking most of the time, but i specifically remember asking them how was the campaign going. jonny said that it was going so well he was becoming addicted to hats made out of juice containers, and shrits made out of milk cartons.... guy bursted in laughter... and said that his favorites were his trousers made out of rotten banana peel(its that how you say it?), will agreed nodding and said that who was specially in love with this was chris, who was constantly wearing underwear made out of rotten bananas and apples(:o:)....

the setting changes: im at some factory, there's a bunch of matresses on the floor, im with them on top of the matresses.. this time the interview isnt about recycling... is about how intimate their music is....how most of their songs were inspired about something... i asked them if some songs are too personal that its hard to perform them.. they said yes:

Will: yeah(scratches head) i hate it when they play clocks... i hate clocks, they wake me up!

Jonny: (blushes) ...um... green eyes... i wish chris wouldnt say its about me...

Chris: A message! (nods) umm(coughs) yeah, green eyes...

Guy:(lays down on bed, just beside me, looks deeply at me, smiles...) i dont know.... (breathes) Easy to please....(coughs) hmm, no i think that politik is very political...