✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

Yeah, it was pretty weird. Now, if I was at home in my own bed I'd have woken up completely confused as to the origins of it. But, seeing as how I was in a hotel room on the strip in Las Vegas... Well. I can see where that one came from LMFAO!!!!

Go figure :huh: ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: ya i could see why u might not be confused.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i once had the weirdest dream . i was on some random street back in my country(Honduras) It was at a city that its still preserved because of its spanish colonial stlye. i was walking with guy, but instead of being happy and thrilled, i was mad at him. :embarrased: we were having sort of a discussion, it was scary! then, for some reason, we stop at a stand on the street where they were selling vases and necklaces made out of shells and clay.... he is trying to calm me :blush: , but instead i threw some clay vase at him! :huh: after.. i dont remember well, i just know me and my sister were at some parade or a festival of sort. guy comes over to me and hugs me. well... we made out. :huh: then, some explosion happens and bam! will and jonny are carrying chris with a huge head injury. he is gushing torrents of blood! then we are at a hotel room, chris is lying down with bandages everywhere... will sits on the bed and tells him everything will be allright... jonny and guy hug him. he suddenly starts crying and says that he is afraid because he knows he is going to die, he fears for apple,and his wife, not Gwen, My sister! :cry: :cry: :cry:

weird huh?

i got a couple of more, but that one is just the scariest!

wow those top some of my werid dreams. But hey you made out with guy thats good! But you also threw a vase at him. :/ not so good.

I had a cool dream the other night. It was my birthday and I had tickets to a coldplay concert. Anywazs me and my friend skipped class to go to the venue and see if we could hear soundcheck. Some how the staff found out it was my b-day and let us sit in on the soundcheck. Chris saw us and called us close to the stage and asked me if i was the birhtday girl and then askes me what songs i would like to hear and they sang happy birthday to me :D . They took us backstage and hung out for a bit. All 3 of them left except for will, in which he took us on stage and taught me how to play the drums. And he told me that Jonny liked me, i said ya right sure and he said no really he does i which then jon came up behind me and said ya i really do. then i woke up :( i was sad cause it was going so well.

same here, i once had a dream that instead of being with guy i was with jonny! anyways, we were at some tikki-island bar and we were talking. the bar was facing the beach.. a sunset.... all pefect. then chris out of nowhere, comes out running. he sees us and inmediately gives us the finger! :huh: :huh:

then, i dont remember. we(me and jonny) were at chris house and he had a huge poster of him and my sister giving the finger! then i woke up!!!!! i really wanted an explanation for this! :cry:

i have had a few dreams involving coldplay but one in particular i remember so vividly as if it actually happened lol

i had this dream i think a few months ago,when coldplay were doing all those buzz gigs. well in my dream i was at school and my friend runs up into me and says, ohmygod,coldplay is doing a buzz gig, we have to leave now..they are only letting a certain number of people in there.i don't even know where it was at lol at some club or something.we get there and they say no,we can't let anyone else in so i was standing there begging to please let me in because i was such a big fan so they did but they only let me in.i remember i was sitting in the 4th row and then i noticed four guys sitting in the three rows in front of me and they get up and jump on stage and it was coldplay.so they get on stage and start performing some songs and then they took a break and suddenly my seat got changed and i was moved ten rows back,i was so mad lol.

so they came back on stage and they asked you if there were any requests for songs we wanted to hear,nobody said anything and i jumped up and said,"shiverrrrrr,shiverrrrr,do shiver!!!"[shiver is my favorite coldplay song lol] chris looked right at me and said,"well that's an odd request,we don't really play that song anymore but we'll play it for you,what's your name? i told him and he dedicated it to me lol. after their performance i thought they left then chris walked up to me and sits in the seat directly in front of me and starts talking to all of the fans including me then all of a sudden the club turns into a race track and me, chris, guy, jonny and will were walking around and talking like we were old friends and then i woke up.

that dream was so weird and i don't know why i remember it so well.

cool dream!! shiver is indeed an odd request' date=' but in my opinion one of the best live![/quote']

yeah,it's my favorite song of theirs.i haven't had the pleasure of hearing it live[well except for the live 2003 dvd/cd] but maybe one day ;]

Guest LiquidSky

Are daydreams allowed ?

Of course den! :D

But anyways, I finally go "Oh yeah, I never knew you were left handed until a few days ago! I think that's kind of cool." And he acted all offended like "What? you didn't know I was left handed? What kind of fan are you?" And then he stalked off

You think he would say that? That was a nice dream though.. ;)

I also a dream about them yesterday..but it was so so weird..

This is what I dreamt:

In my dream I was inside another dream in which I was 5 yrs old.. and me and other kids were playing with this moster who was supposely going to kill us.. he was our "Friend" though.. so finally the moster gets to me & I realised that it was already morning and I had to wake up so I say my goodbyes to everyone..and then in my dream I wake up and then pack my things and everything and my brothers come and pick me..'cause we were going on a road trip to somewhere (I'm the age I am now on the dream) and then after hours of driving we finally stop for gas..and I get out of the car and for whatever reason I take my camera with me..as I pass by a corner..Guy passes by and we make eye contact & he smiles at me..but I keep on walking hoping he would follow me or something..finally I stopped and turned around and took a picture..he turns around and starts posing and smiling & I'm trying to take a picture..but the damn batteries are low! so I say to him "I need new batteries, be right back" and just leave in a hurry..this is where the weird stuff begings..it's quite long though... I'll tell you guys tomorrow, 'cause I'm about to leave now.. :embarrased:

Oh yeah the second part.. I never got to it... :lol: Sorry..

Okies, so I leave in a hurry and enter this building..(thinking it was the gas station store..) and I enter and find myself in this long hall with a bunch of rooms.. so I go in to the first room & there was dirt all over the floor, there were bones of some animals and because I was in a hurry I don't even asked myself why there were dead animals in that room.. So I get out quickly and get to the next room and I see three persons or at least I thought they were.. (two children and an adult).. One of the kids had dark eyes, but not like a human dark eyes.. you know..they were like a horse's eyes..you ever seen a horse's eyes? (they are all black with no white spots) and the other kid had white eyes and the adult one was just wearing all black..I don't think I even saw his/her face..Anyways, they are sitting right in the back of the room.. so I go in and ask them if they knew where the restroom was ('cause I needed to go pee really bad..) and I'm seeing them with no response..so I was thinking that maybe they didn't hear me and I repeat myself. The adult one got up (he was so much taller than me) and he opens this door that was behind a curtain and tells me "This way.." and of course me I followed :rolleyes: The door leaded to a street and across the street was this place where they were selling flowers..so we crossed the street and so did the other two kids.. As soon as we crossed I got a bit distracted with the flowers..'cause I saw the most beautiful roses I had ever seen! They were so beautiful! (I wonder if they even exist :thinking:) They were all red with white spots all over them..so beautiful.. So the adult one tells me which way the restroom was and they stopped to buy some flowers, so I told them if they could buy me some too while I went to the restroom (I gave them money of course..) After buying the flowers and going back before crossing the street back I said "Oh my god! I forgot the batteries!" and he said that we had to cross another street in order to get to a big store where they would probably sell batteries for my camera.. so I said if they could take me there..so we walked and crossed the other street after a long while of finally purchasing batteries and going back.. I was all worried that my brother might be worried of where I might have gone to.. ('cause I left without my purse..and inside my purse is my cell phone) and of course I was all kinda sad that Guy might have had left too 'cause I took a while like almost an hour so he had probably had left... Anyways, I said thanks to the people and got back with my flowers and everything..and then I look up..and Guy is still there! :stunned: and my brothers are not.. so I don't even bother in taking pictures of Guy but ask him if he knew where my brothers might have gone or if they even asked for me.. and he said "There were some guys asking if anyone had seen you a while back.. they had a picture of you and I saw them drive away.."

Anyways, Guy offers a ride..we got in a car..which I thought was weird 'cause I though I had seen him get out of a bus..not a car.. and he ends up driving to this little village..and so we got out..and got inside this hugeee ranch and inside there my brothers and the rest of the guys of Coldplay were waiting for us there :stunned: :lol: I ended up gaving most of my flowers except one which I kept for myself..and then they were all chatting about how pretty the roses were and bablablabal and then we took pictures babalbalbala and ended up staying there for the night and left the next day...

Woaw! That was long.. :stunned: :rolleyes: sorry :embarrased: The trip still continues, but that was all the Coldplay part... :shy:

Guest LiquidSky

^^Oh yeah I forgot to say.. I got a little freaked out when I recently heard an interview (I think it was the Coldplay Tour Diaries) where Guy says he stopped in a gas station or something like that.. and that was after my dream :idea2: :shifty:

Guest LiquidSky

here's my most recent dream cuz i've had a few

i dreamt coldplay was having a concert at my house. so there was a lot of people there to see coldplay perform and i got on stage and played the piano... but the piano was gigantic and i was having trouble playing it. then after that i thought.. hmm 'i should put on my coldplay t-shirt' but i couldn't find it so i started yelling "somebody stole my coldplay t-shirt!" and i kept repeating that and i remember chris was standing nearby but he gave me that "shut up" look. then fabrizio from the strokes came over and brought me baby clothes. i was like "what?". the baby clothes had names of the strokes albums and songs...

then i woke up..

Awww how cute! :lol: :D

I hada dream that I was walking around my schools track during a track meet and there were cars parked on the side. And I saw Jonny in one so I hoped in the back seat and started talking to him only to find out he was a judge for the meet. We were talking and he was on his lap top looking at stuff and the asked me so who do you think is the hottest member? I can't remember what I said, but all of a sudden th track turned into ice and we were at a figure skating competition. And I went out and did my program but i didn't do to good. I got off the ice and Jonny was there and he told me i did good and he gave me a hug.

It was a fairly good dream just kinda strange!

Johnny asking who was the hottest memeber? of coldplaying?! :o Woaw! :stunned:

Guest LiquidSky

Whoa, i've had too many to keep track of!

Yeah, me too. I have the time to read them all today ;)

My dream last night: I was at a Coldplay Concert, and there was an intermission. I left my seat to take a walk around the venue, only to see them. At first, all four of them were together, but I went back to my seat to ask a friend for her camera. I raced back. By then, Jonny had dissapeared, and Guy was off talking with some other people (I was too shy to go talk to him) so I took a picture of Will and Chris.

The concert later resumed, and my seat was suddenly really close to them. But then, the gold bag lady came on stage and joined in the singing. She was dressed nicely as opposed to those pics we see her in. She had a really good singing voice, and I even got to talk to her. She was very nice.

However, then a local newspaper came out, saying that numerous cats had attacked President Bush, and my cat was attacking him on the front cover! He had his army try to kill the cats, but instead, the cats ran home. I was quite proud of my cat!

Interesting, eh?

What?! The gold bag lady singing with them?! :o Crazy dream! :lol: :P She probably does have a nice voice though.. me thinks.. :thinking: and the cats attacking President Bush? That's just too funny! :lol: :D

Guest LiquidSky

Ok...tonight I had another short but weird dream about the guys....

I was in my parents shop and then suddenly the manager of the band(or the producer--don't remember) came in and made an interview with some reporters saying that the 4th album was ready and that they were going to make the video in the afternoon (you know was quite shoked yesterday when I read the interview where chris says that in the next album their music is gonna be dark and heavy and that he won't play the piano anymore ) so after the interview was finshed I followed him to the studios..

I suddenly became the cameraman and I saw Chris and the other guys preparing for the shots...

But it was all so strange I don't know

Then you heard a voice saying: ok guys we're ready! and Chris went to the stage they made for the video and sat down in a little ship in front of my camera and called Jonny, Guy and Will....they arrived as well and all I remember was that Jonny was wearing one of those black caps that the english guards wear in London, you know

Then Chris took a guitar and the music started...at the end the song was "Streets of Philadelphia

That was weird but nice.. :stunned: ;)

Tonight I dreamed that Coldplay gave a concert in our church.I was there with an ex-friend of mine who has a really bad taste of music,and Guy shook her hand while playing

We were sitting in the second row and the other guests were friends of my sister who is 9 years old!And the priest was there.Then Coldplay said they have to do a break because the pope will come.And after the pope was there Coldplay didn't come on stage anymore!So I said to my ex-friend come on let's go to their dressing room.There were only Johnny and Will and they were singing....

that are the only facts I know...

That sounds like a sad dream... :(

WELL TODAY I HAD ONE IT WAS AWESOME MY FIRST COLDPLAY DREAM WELL

I WENT TO COLLEGE I THINK NOT SURE BUT THAT I WAS GOING TO THE SAN DIEGO CONCERT BUT ANOTHER ONE LIKE DIFFERENT YEAR THATS ANOTHER PART WELL THAT I WENT TO GO GET SOMETHING TO EAT AND CAME BACK TO THE LUNCH PATIO TO EAT WITH SOME FRIENDS AND THAT I SAW CHRIS, WILL AND JONNY BUT I DON'T THINK GUY WAS THEIR SO YEAH BUT I GOT MORE ALONG WITH WILL I WAS TALKING TO HIM MOST THEN ALL THE GUYS AND I TOLD WILL IF HE COULD SAY MY NAME IN THEIR CONCERT THAT I WAS GOING TO AND HE OF COURSE THEN HES LIKE IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU ARE A VERY TALKTIVE PERSON AND IT WAS AWESOME THEN...........

WHEN I WENT TO THE CONCERT CHRIS SAID THAT VANESSA AND MY LAST NAME TO COME ON DOWN AND I WAS LIKE DUDE THAT IS AWESOME AND THEY SAVE ONE SEAT IN THE FRONT AND THEN THEY LET ME GO WITH THEM BACK STAGE BUT THE GOOD THING I GOT ALL OF THEIR NUMBERS TO CALL THEM TO HANG OUT AND GOT TO TOUR WITH THEM WE I COULD AFTER THAT DON'T REMEMBER ALL BUT YEAH I LIKED IT!!!!!!11 :D :P