🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

swallowedinamessage

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Entire album MX. Fave song off album at the moment as it has been for the last 4 weeks is Hurts Like Heaven. Off the album I also like Paradise, Charlie Brown, Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall, Up In Flames, Princess of China, U.F.O, Major Minus, Mylo Xyloto, M.M.I.X, Don't Let It Break Your Heart and A Hopeful Transmission

Favourite songs off the four other albums are as follows for Parachutes it has to be Yellow. From this album I also like don't panic, spies, sparks, parachutes, high speed and everything's not lost.

Favourite song from A Rush Of Blood To The Head has to be The Scientist. From this album I also like in my place, god put a smile upon your face, a rush of blood to the head, warning sign and a whisper.

Favourite song from X & Y has to be Fix You. From this album is also like whFite shadows, what if, talk, x & y, twisted logic, a message. low. the hardest part, square one and speed of sound.

Favourite song from Viva La Vida has to be Viva La Vida. From this album is also like 42, lost, violet hill, lovers in japan, strawberry swing, yes, life in technicolor and cemeteries of london.