🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay Quotes

Sam

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somethig Miller mentioned on the Coldplayer today...

When the Coldplay set gets underway, I watch one of the crowd close to where I’m working . She has a camera in one hand and her cellphone in the other, clearly determined to capture as much of the experience to take home with her as possible. I can’t quite work out what to think, whether she’s missing out on actually BEING THERE, or if it’s a classic example of the age, where so much more than ever, people have the ability to record moments in their life they want to remember. Either way, it gets me wondering how many thousands of digital camera photos, and tiny video clips existing of the Twisted Logic tour.

Maybe I should try to find out…

Well, in this pic alone [which includes me...:D] There are 15 CAMERAS!!

DSC_7172.jpg

:laugh4:

:D

I liked this description from the Cleveland show....:laugh4:

When Martin wasn’t strumming a guitar while doing a demented jig or banging on a piano like Jerry Lee Lewis on a triple-espresso bender, Coldplay’s main man often sang from a crouching position. Picture a bushy-haired ninja with a wicked falsetto.

From this article....:laugh4:

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&pubid=968163964505&cid=1143068651514&col=968705899037&call_page=TS_News&call_pageid=968332188492&call_pagepath=News/News

“Hope you don’t mind the cameras,” Martin said. “But we auditioned audiences all around the world - and you came in number one.”

“I hate to be such a shallow bastard,” Martin said, “but Jonny and I might have to change shirts right on stage.” Martin peeled off his top, much to the delight of the crowd. Buckland sweated on without relief.

OMG! THAT'S JUST SOOOOOOOOOO NOT FAIR!!!

[When Chris changed shirts at the Toronto gig 22/03/2006]

I'm trying to make a habit of doing this, otherwise your grandmother will call you up when your dvd comes out and say 'Chris, I loved your film, but you sweat like a bastard...'

LMFAO!:laugh4::laugh4:

Love this...

Simply phenomenal drummer Will Champion eloquently bangs the crap out of his drums during “Fix You.” With syncopated strokes on the tightly tuned snare drum and flurries of cymbal, he is the epitome of graceful intensity that the group has mastered.