🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay Quotes

Sam

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm listening to a radio interview with chris and jonny at the moment ...

"jonny does great things for the american sex trade." -chris :lol: :lol:

"you're asking a lot of personal questions... I'm gonna start asking how big your boobs are now..." -chris ... lmfao!!! :laugh3: :laugh3:

posted here: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1542045#post1542045

when coldplay were in norway, Coldplay said this after getting the question if they are the biggeste band:

Chris Martin: Mcdonalds are 100times bigger than us, but that doesnt mean we like them.

Will: The most important thing isnt to be the biggest coconut on the three, but to have most hair..

haha..

Interviewer: One thing that I think is amazing about Coldplay is, that everybody likes you, you know. No matter, if they like Hip-Hop normally, or they like really hard Rock, or Soul...everybody says 'Oooh, yeah! Coldplay!' [Will and Guy are laughing] Do you have any idea, why this is the case?

Guy: Uuh...Not really. I'm not sure, it's actually true, to be honest!

Will: Nah...maybe in Germany, not in England.

Interviewer: No?

Will: Noo...no one likes us in England.

Interviewer: [laughs] Who bought all these albums?

Will: We did, we did. We payed people off.

:laugh4:

ahh that interview is soooo crazy. i love the part when she's talking abt dinner and she askes them what she wants and guy says "i don't know i havent even though abt that" and then she mentions like, kabob or something, and guy goes "oh dinner kabob? ugh they're disgusting!"

that was funny.

and when guy "showed off" his german skills and they taught will how to say i rode my bike in german. :D

i really need to find that interview! it was soooooooo random. it's the one where will talks about justin timberlake and naked girls in videos...also the one where Guy confesses to buying the first house he saw because he "liked it".

i really need to find that interview! it was soooooooo random. it's the one where will talks about justin timberlake and naked girls in videos...also the one where Guy confesses to buying the first house he saw because he "liked it".

You can find the interview here...

http://www.dasding.de/musik/rock/coldplay/index.html

On the right site, click "Interview mit Will Champion (Drums), Guy Berryman (Bass)". :)

By the way, Guy is talking about "Döner Kebab". It's a Turkish fast food and many Germans here are eating it regularly, especially in Berlin. ;)

doener.jpg

ah! thanks for the link! i frickin love this interview :)

oh man that kabob part...i thought english people were supposed to be partial to indian food. although turkish isn't indian, it's middle eastern. but that's besides the point.

:blush: I want to hear them speaking spanish

Chris does it very well! exept when he thought that feliz navidad meant happy birthday :laugh4:

I love how he says 'especial' in the Los Lunis thing. He speaks in a spanish accent :nice:

:dozey: you are right. They definitely have. Stupid papers.

They just can't win!

I think the media only wants a talented band that goes along with everything the record company says and keeps their mouthes shut. Drones is what they are looking for.