bonabon

they're good stuff. boy_from_oz, u better find this :D

ones i like:

Powderfinger

Eskimo Joe

Jet sometimes

Spiderbait arent bad

Finn brothers new song was nice

hmm for some reason if come up with a temp memory lapse and cant think of anymore atm...

how bout everyone else??

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
Cat Empire!!

hahaha mark i'm glad i got you on them. they are AMAZINNGGG. and they are so;dfkjfl;kjasdo;ja;gljkasd; gja INCREDIBLE live. mhmmm i could marry them all. theyyyyyyy sadfjsnfjkasg; dfjgas ahhh i can't type properley when i think of them... haha.

i adore the song 'my happiness' by powderfinger. i keep meaning to d/l a few more tracks by them, but i have a feeling they won't resenate the same way as that one song did with me.

oh my goshsshajdas;lfjasfa. powderfinger are an incredible band. my happiness is a fab song, but trust me. they are an absolute mega band. you MUST download more songs by them. eg - the day you come, on my mind, love your way, sunsets... there's heappsss more. you must listen to more of them!! :idea2:

Architecture in Helsinkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Nick Caveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If anybody says Jet I'm going to reach through your computer and punch you in the stomach.

hahaha. architecture are awesommmeee. they need more recognition. :idea2: nick cave off course is fantabulous :cool:

jet aren't thatttt badddddd... i absolutely loveeedddd are you gonna be my girl. it was so catchy. and stuff... yeah.

I'm also a Kylie Minogue fan - I kid you not
hahaha i also am a kylie fan! she's coooooooooool. :cool:

i like jet, they're australlian aren't they? and the vines. 'ride with me' and 'outtatheway' are mega
yes jet are aussie. and the vines AHHHHHHHHHHH they are AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE dsfhklfjah;jg;akg. they recieve less credit than they deserve. lot's of people like to write them off. give them a gooooooo. they are megggggaaa! ride with me was alright. get free and outtathaway are awesommme songs. both their albums are awesome! new album in stores april 3rd :idea2: haha (subtle advertising shhh!)

Silverchair, although they split, but the band members formed a new band right? I remember I saw some video called young man old man or something..or could it be the band name?

And Missy Higgins is brilliant

silverchair are also another MEGA band! see only the lead singer/guitarist daniel johns formed a new band. it was a group called the dissociatives which was formed with this other australian man paul mac and this band. i actually didn't really mind them :cool: they were okay, but silverchair were better. :blush:

miss higgins is also great. i'm glad she's getting recognition in other countries. good to hear! :)

other amazing aus artists everyone should check out.

pete murray- (nice acoustic sound; husky voice. he's got a very soothing sound. i love it) -bail me out, so beautiful, better days.

alex lloyd (another acoustice guy)- never meant to fail, amazing.

thirsty merc (KICK ASS BAND!!!! LOVEEE THEMMMM! such a feel good band)- in the summertime, wasting time, someday someday

WOLFMOTHER- FUCKING AMAZING BAND- DO I NEED TO STRESS THIS ANY FURTHER? FUCK FUCK FUCK THEY ARE AMAZIIIINNGG SLKGHAFKLJASDHGKJAGH;AJKG;LKAGJAKGJ ;asjkdha;lfsd- woman, colossal, witchcraft, tales from the forest of gnomes, minds eye

youth group (are supporting coldplay on their australian tour; uses the bassist from the vines)- forever young, shadowland

the whitlams (a bit old. but great)- royal in the afternoon, charlie no.2

end of fashion (nawwwww love these guys)- o yeah, lock up your daughters

the living end (oldies too. but AMAZING! checkkkk out this song)- wake up. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.sadrlashfrsjkfhjas.!!!!!!!!!!! LISTEN TO IT NOW. AMAZINNNNNNNGNGEGHWDLGJKAD!

evermore (LOVE them! check em ouuuttttt; 3 brothers. cuties too. hahaha)- it's too late, for one day

bodyrockers (you all know themmmm! ones from australia, the other from england i think)- i like the way you move, you got me singing

bernard fanning (singer from powderfinger)- songbird

CHECK THEM OUTTT! such good aussie music coming about lately.

:idea2:

:lol: ^ love the post EXCELLENT reviews

WOLFMOTHER - FUCKING AMAZING BAND- DO I NEED TO STRESS THIS ANY FURTHER? FUCK FUCK FUCK THEY ARE AMAZIIIINNGG SLKGHAFKLJASDHGKJAGH;AJKG;LKAGJAKGJ ;asjkdha;lfsd- woman, colossal, witchcraft, tales from the forest of gnomes, minds eye

:lol:

i totally agree :cool: especially the SLKGHAFKLJASDHGKJAGH part :lol:

Bernard Fanning excellent stuff songbird and wish you well beaut songs (i can now see where one of his musical inspirations Cat Stevens fits in :) )

end of fashion (nawwwww love these guys)- o yeah, lock up your daughters

man that lead singer did things to me in his clip for Rough Diamonds. *drools* great song too... *drools*

blow up the pokies is another good Whitlams one...

evermore are originally new zealanders :P

living end are good shit. "we dont need no one to tell us what to do! oh yeh were on our own and theres nothing you can do!" :blush:

thirstymerc are great! so damn catchy!

bernard fanning is quite groovy. and Powderfinger are great! Thrillioilogy is a great song too! and Passanger definetly! and many more too. get thier cds, or at least thier greatest hits, cold_kitty, they're great!

and Cat Empire... man im regretting missing out on their show... :(