✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Any Israeli coldplay fans on this site??

green eyes88

Well, i know coldplay are very popular here and they hit the no. 1 spot and stay there for quite a few weeks with almost all their singles. So... i've only seen two other israeli people on this site.. lets unite!! Are there anymore?

Are there any other Jewish people?

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't really know what that is...

my mom works at the israeli foreighn office and a friend of hers lived in turkey for 4 years i think, in istanbul... i've never been there, only analtalia, but i heard that the market is great. That u can get really cool stuff for cheap prices

ohh yeah I love there too

SAFARADS or Safharads, the Jews who came to Turkey from Spain.U know the queen made them left the country so at the Ottomans time we welcome them:)

so from that time like more than 500 years we live together with jewish people:) ;)

oh yes, in israel there's a cultural division between people who are sfaradis, and people who are eshcenazim... it depends which countries they came from before they did aliyah to israel...

my grandfather came from Iraq, grandmother from Libya, other grandparents from Yugoslavia. So I'm considered sfaradia

yes. i guess it is...

people also don't understand that israel is a fully devolped country, and it's actually very devolped in all fields- medice and hi-tech. People come to israel to learn here in med school.. it's just that we are surrounded by less devolped countries. Though i know egypt is also quite devolped- it's just this stereotype about the middle east

yeah i saw a couple of people with the falg of israel' date=' and one of them was talking about our holidays so i'm guessing he is israeli (he had this avatar of an eye with legs...) and I saw another dude. But neither of them ever get connected....[/quote']

I'm a she