✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Any Israeli coldplay fans on this site??

green eyes88

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

humm... well, i guess u just havent found the right ppl to hang out with :P

i dunno why, but yusuf swead the actor, comes to mind... u seem to be like him lol

it's not like the jewish ppl are alot better, but everyone here seems to be complaining about the society they live in and how everyone is superficial etc... so.... might as well be here. It's about finding the right ppl to be with

to me? YES!

here's a little example, one of my best friends fell in love with an arabic girl and they got together.. i told him its a big mistake but he didnt want to listen. anyway, when they got together she basically gave him "Rules" : we are not allowed to hold hands,not allowed to kiss, not allowed to walk TOGETHER in public, not allowed to be in the same picture together and so on.. the guy went to Hungary for a week, found a girl there and came back here begging me to go and tell her its over between them... here's an example of a typical arabic girl :nice: pathetic isnt it?

sounds extreme, hard for me to believe all the girls are like that

it's like a relegious person's approach. Not all the girls are relegious Im sure

when we went to that school in nazerat- i told u about this- el mutran. Well, the guys and girls were together just like in my school- kissing, holding hands, hugging and what not. We had so much fun the night we were there... they definetly were not relegious.

i only met about 5 people who know Coldplay for an example, most of them listen to that booooooring sad arabic songs.. it all sounds the same to me, and they all speak about one subject.. love. and they use the same words over and over and over in every song. its sad :undecided:

i only met about 5 people who know Coldplay for an example' date=' most of them listen to that booooooring sad arabic songs.. it all sounds the same to me, and they all speak about one subject.. love. and they use the same words over and over and over in every song. its sad :undecided:[/quote']

uchh i hate all those crappy songs

muzika mizrahit for the jewish croud. Yuck, makes me wanna puke