✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Any Israeli coldplay fans on this site??

green eyes88

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes... there are 3 holidays in October- Rosh Hashana (which is the jewish new year), and we're on holiday for it now, up untlil wednesday. Then school again on thursday... the week after that there's a 2 day holiday because of yom kippur, that's when we fast for 25 hours. I don't though, cause i'm not really relegious. And the week after that there's a 10 day holiday called Succot. That's when we build this thing, like a small rook from wood and you're suppose to eat there the whole holiday... but again i'm not very relegious so i don't

hmm i know the 25 hours thing, my friends(jewish) did that last year, it's very hard:( The other ones; Succot and Rosh Hashana i just learnt that:)

this night the ramadan starts.its for 1 month.U dont eat or drink for 14 hours a day i think.I am also not very religious:)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well... my dad reinstalled my windows after several weekends of me begging (cause he only has time to do this on weekends..)

good thing he flew to china, it made me give him an excuse: "But you're going to china and you won't back for a couple of weeks so you have to do this now!!" and he did ;)

• 2 weeks later...

thank you..

ever since i joined this forum i've joined a bunch of others (because up until i joined this forum i didn't really understand what the point was or how exactly they work). So now i'm on a bunch, but this will forever be the original and first sorum i ever joined! And it has a special place in my heart :blush:

i barely have any time on my hands! So much school... thank good it's Hannukah..

I still have tons of homework: math, biology, arabic and I have to right a report about stereotypes about men and women going through change, and it's alot harder thenyou'd think.

And other then school I'd like to think I have a life, so I don't have alot of time to go on the forum. I do whenever I can :)

Do you like the "Talk" video?

yes me too...

i heard galgalaz just now, they're having the 2005 rank for foreign songs (that aren't in hebrew), I just heard... Fix You got 6th place out of like 100 songs, and Coldplay got best group.. and I'm waiting to see what place Speed of Sound gets, maybe I already missed it, but I find it hard for Fix You to get a better rank than Speed of Sound, cause Speed of Sound was more successful

The Crazy Frog got worse song....

oh!! Speed of Sound got second place!! I wich they would've gotten first, that would've been sooo nice. I don't think they ever got so close to the peak... James Blunt got best song for "you're beautiful" :(

I wish Coldplay would come here already... atleast depeche mode are coming, and Kelly Clarkson lol

• 8 months later...