Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Show us your art!

Featured Replies

Ahh, so many great photos on this page! :nice:

Well done everyone!

  • Replies 4.8k
  • Views 433.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photoshoot with Trond Erik:

ย 

trond.jpg

ย 

trond2.jpg

ย 

trond3.jpg

ย 

Woow the first is really pretty nice ! :stunned: Great Job !

ย 

femmed10.jpg

ย 

or

ย 

jonnyb11.jpg

^^ lovely Jonny and you drawing there !

This one was taken from my balcony, I though the rose lookes great with the fog in the background:

ย 

Where_The_Wild_Roses_Grow___1_by_chydu.jpg

ย 

Autumn in the Koล›ciuszki Park in Katowice, Poland:

ย 

Autumn_by_chydu.jpg

ย 

The street which leads to the Wujek Coal Mine in Katowice:

ย 

To_The_Mine_by_chydu.jpg

Einar you're too good. I'm not gonna post my photos anymore

ย 

Oh please Yellowy eyes ! dont deprive us poor watchers of your talent!

ย 

Everyone has their own sensitivity, and Einar has definitely got a beautiful style.

But hey we want to see your stuff as well. Your little brother pictures are real good and pretty. Show us more :)

ย 

Please? :flutterby:

WOW. All of these are amazing...the pictures are so beautiful!

Ok, I am in no way as good as anyone here, but I'll post it anyways...

ย 

Haha Keira Knightley:

Summeeeer359.jpg

ย 

And my grandmother in 1941, when she was my age:

Summeeeer.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
sdada.jpg

ย 

abd59181234f810802d2d53a04d7bbe9.jpg

ย 

Cute :nice:

Great pictures! :o

ย 

Here's a picture I drew months ago:

ย 

Touch_by_Janduny.jpg

some of my favourite photos that i've taken. :)

ย 

kassinthesun.png

^ my friend kassandra.

ย 

rainbow.png

^ a rainbow, obviously.

ย 

daisy-1.png

^ a little daisy.

ย 

eye.png

^ my eye.

ย 

:D

Man, you're awesome! I'd buy the album for your photos only!

Those photos are incredible, thinker :stunned:

ย 

Love your picture, Thalia! :D

Those photos are incredible, thinker :stunned:

ย 

Love your picture, Thalia! :D

ย 

:wacky:

Photoshoot with Jenny Hval a.k.a. Rockettothesky for her second album "Medea":

ย 

Oh my god. :stunned: You're absolutely incredible!

ย 

Can I ask what kind of lighting you use, and what you do in post-processing? Your results are... fantastic. :cheesy:

ย 

kassinthesun.png

^ my friend kassandra.

ย 

ย 

She's Fit :laugh3:

ย 

Mine:

BandCollage.jpg

ย 

I feel slightly out of place cos all of yours are so arty and amazing!

^ Wow, I really like it :) nice idea

ย 

And these are my newest:

ย 

1_0_km_by_chydu.jpg

ย 

Horses_by_chydu.jpg

I Really Like Them ^^

They're quite Charles Dickens, Great Expectations-esque if you get me,

Very Scenic but dark and haunting!

Good Stuff :)

I haven't posted anything here for quite a while but these photos I like a lot, hope you do too (:

ย 

ย 

uppxp9.jpg

ย 

upp1hi2.jpg

ย 

ย 

upp5ix2.jpg

ย 

upp8dj4.jpg

ย 

upp7cp4.jpg

ย 

ย 

upp2ia5.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.