Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Show us your art!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.8k
  • Views 433.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics! I'm very much into photography right now. Looking through all famous photographers. I'm sure you all know, but just in case, you should check out Bresson.

there are really fabulous photos in here.

ย 

Here are two landscapes that i shot for a school project.

l_c893e8068e074ad0bc364ff1e9e1a4ac.jpg

ย 

l_8398654689d14d46b0a4ff980c1a9ac2.png

ย 

The first one was done with a film camera.

And the second one was digital.

there are really fabulous photos in here.

ย 

Here are two landscapes that i shot for a school project.

ย 

ย 

The first one was done with a film camera.

And the second one was digital.

ย 

:shocked3:

ย 

I want to go to such wonderful places! Your photos are stunning! :stunned: Where did you take them?

:shocked3:

ย 

I want to go to such wonderful places! Your photos are stunning! :stunned: Where did you take them?

ย 

Oh thank you! :)

They were both taken here in Colorado.

The first one was at Red Rocks!

ย 

and the second one was at the sand dunes.

there are really fabulous photos in here.

ย 

Here are two landscapes that i shot for a school project.

l_c893e8068e074ad0bc364ff1e9e1a4ac.jpg

ย 

l_8398654689d14d46b0a4ff980c1a9ac2.png

ย 

The first one was done with a film camera.

And the second one was digital.

ย 

love them.

street photography is quite fun but sometimes scary. I was shooting some pics the other day, and a total stranger came to me and said that i was destroying peoples's lives. Never know why though. :D

ย 

zebras are really camera friendly.

img3738.jpg

w640.png

yeah I love street photography but it's scary to go take pictures of strangers. I usually go with my friend :D

Mmm, did a little cartoony Andrew Goodman for school today. He was such an amazing person.

ย 

Alexnanis004-2-1.jpg

ย 

Valentino.

ย 

Alexnanis003.jpg

Mmm, did a little cartoony Andrew Goodman for school today. He was such an amazing person.

ย 

Alexnanis004-2-1.jpg

ย 

Valentino.

ย 

Alexnanis003.jpg

aww, te quedaron wen como siempre lina :nice:

good job โ™ฅ

I drew Guy Berryman

ย 

guyb.png

ย 

ย 

Is it great is it great? :dance:

I've got a load of recent pics for everyone. <3

ย 

3286560043_d8330051fa.jpg 3286559543_8b430dac97.jpg

3279335661_edd9fc6124.jpg 3279309993_6a0bb27e55.jpg

3280068772_00b48f6fab.jpg 3286765885_8e42c2cd10.jpg

3287618734_73c3f737ec.jpg

ย 

3247723018_89871ff7b9.jpg 3286765533_8724e6f6d4.jpg

3286765155_212afc25b7.jpg 3286764881_4352bfd623.jpg

ย 

Awesome pics alyssa!!!May I ask what camera do you use?

wanted to have a film feel to it so I used high ISO mode. so the noise is intentional.

ย 

P3093594.jpg

I had another go at painting again today... this time watercolors.

ย 

3305585828_4390d909e0.jpg

I think it looks great! :)

I drew Guy Berryman

ย 

guyb.png

ย 

ย 

Is it great is it great? :dance:

ย 

that thing belongs in the met!

ย 

:cheesy:!!

I love everyone's pictures. I want to buy a good camera...

ย 

Work in progress. It's Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward. Still have A LOT of hair and shading to do...

scan0001-5-1.jpg

I'll post the final product later. :)

ย 

would love to see it when it's finished ;)

  • 2 weeks later...

Looooottts of stuff!

ย 

photography

3320670261_e6985d24f7.jpg 3320672987_4fcc635c84.jpg

3320170340_d92816a812.jpg 3319860200_dd618df754.jpg

3320654559_e3c6e68f32.jpg

ย 

3319516625_4f2d878eca.jpg

ย 

ย 

night

3320667609_a6d78cfc6e.jpg

ย 

3320183795_031f9dd304.jpg

ย 

ย 

3374925294_baa533bbb1.jpg 3374924360_6c5a3aa477.jpg

3374924050_a8bf37fe2a.jpg 3374923800_ea65579cd9.jpg

3374923418_4e8cd44e65.jpg 3374923098_39fcec556b.jpg

ย 

hehe, I drew all over my shoes...

3377844941_1fd442c055.jpg

ย 

and backgrounds! (been obsessed with doctor who lately)

ย 

ย 

1024x7689212788si8.jpg

ย 

1600x1200

1280x1024

1280x960

1024x768

ย 

s1024x7683042959.jpg

ย 

1600x1200

1280x1024

1280x960

1024x768

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

1280x9604018828.jpg

ย 

1600x1200

1280x1024

1280x960

1024x768

ย 

made a Muse one for kicks

ย 

1280x9605406752.jpg

ย 

1600x1200

1280x1024

1280x960

1024x768

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.