Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Show us your art!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.8k
  • Views 434.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today was the first sunny day in more then a month, so I took advatage of it :lol:

ย 

cracktheshutters.jpg

ย 

I like this one :nice:

Here's one I took a couple of months ago when I was home, not exactly as artistic as a lot of the pictures on here but it was fun :lol:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs477.snc3/26157_387204402372_679612372_4513896_5900653_n.jpg

(sorry my computer's being stupid and won't let me directly insert pictures into posts)

ย 

It's funny :)

ย 

TPbirds2copy.png

Some little birdies I drew today :wacky:

This is what I do instead of doing my homework and studying for the test I have tomorrow :shame:

ย 

beautiful birds, especially the bird with glasses:D

ย 

This is awesome !

ย 

Here's some I took last summer. Tell me what you think. My camera was shit at the time so it's not the best quality.

ย 

ย 

ย 

silouhettes1zip.png

ย 

i like this;)

ย 

today was the first sunny day in more then a month, so I took advatage of it :lol:

ย 

cracktheshutters.jpg

ย 

beautiful colour, it's very warm and the reference to The Beatles is perfect :)

ย 

^I like the Strawberry Fields Forever line :)

ย 

ย 

I finally finished my In Rainbows motion graphics piece and it's on youtube... check it out please!

ย 

ย 

Good job!!! i like the end so much ;)

Here's one I took a couple of months ago when I was home, not exactly as artistic as a lot of the pictures on here but it was fun :lol:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs477.snc3/26157_387204402372_679612372_4513896_5900653_n.jpg

(sorry my computer's being stupid and won't let me directly insert pictures into posts)

ย 

haha I didnt see this one first, it's really funny :wacko: I likes

great works, guys.

especially the first pic from Aliceincoldplayland and the motion thingy from the gloaming.

66dsmg.jpg

I made a t-shirt :wacky:

It's got the Norwegian and American flag, since I'm part both :lol:

And the keys around in the world was inspired by one of my favorite albums "Keys To The World' by Richard Ashcroft :heart:

I made a sculpture of MGMT's congratulations for art class.

2v3rp90.jpg

ย 

:blank:

66dsmg.jpg

I made a t-shirt :wacky:

It's got the Norwegian and American flag, since I'm part both :lol:

And the keys around in the world was inspired by one of my favorite albums "Keys To The World' by Richard Ashcroft :heart:

ย 

Really cool

I made a sculpture of MGMT's congratulations for art class.

2v3rp90.jpg

ย 

:blank:

oh my god, I didn't know you could do stuff like that, great! :tongue:

I made a sculpture of MGMT's congratulations for art class.

2v3rp90.jpg

ย 

:blank:

ย 

Great job Anette :wideeyed:

That's how I was preparing for my exams:

img0336ro.jpg

img0256gr.jpg

img0343ps.jpg

img3027ej.jpg

img0097j.jpg

ย 

:lol:

Not exactly art but this is mah shizzle.

ย 

ย 

24cd11s.jpg

xf9agg.jpg

ย 

Where were these two taken?

The first one is from West Kirby, near Wales, and the other one is from southern Sweden.

I made a sculpture of MGMT's congratulations for art class.

2v3rp90.jpg

ย 

:blank:

ย 

OMG, such amaizing !

Good job ! :) ;)

I made a sculpture of MGMT's congratulations for art class.

2v3rp90.jpg

ย 

:blank:

ย 

:shocked2: great job!!!

ย 

That's how I was preparing for my exams:

ย 

img0256gr.jpg

ย 

img3027ej.jpg

ย 

ย 

:lol:

ย 

the first one have a beautiful colour and the kitten is so cute :rolleyes:

ย 

Not exactly art but this is mah shizzle.

ย 

ย 

xf9agg.jpg

ย 

This pic have something misterious

some recent pics

ย 

DSCN0311.jpg

ย 

DSCN0308.jpg

ย 

DSC_0233.jpg

ย 

DSC_0106.jpg

ย 

DSC_0055.jpg

ย 

DSCN3501.jpg

ย 

DSCN2520_2.jpg

ย 

DSCN2408.jpg

ย 

DSCN1707.jpg

ย 

P1040230.jpg

ย 

P1020236.jpg

ย 

P1020015.jpg

And here are some pics I took while working in Africa...not so much art as just pics :rolleyes:

ย 

IMG_1385.jpg

ย 

ย 

DSC_0609.jpg

ย 

DSC_0501.jpg

ย 

_DSC0410.jpg

ย 

_DSC0300.jpg

ย 

DSCN3805.jpg

ย 

DSCN3165.jpg

ย 

_DSC0412.jpg

ย 

IMG_1302-1.jpg

ย 

DSC_0663-1.jpg

some recent pics

ย 

DSCN2520_2.jpg

P1040230.jpg

ย 

Really great shots! :nice:

ย 

And here are some pics I took while working in Africa...not so much art as just pics :rolleyes:

ย 

DSCN3165.jpg

ย 

IMG_1302-1.jpg

ย 

OMG. I like them all but those two are SO incredible! They look like professional shots ! You can be proud.

2d6mn9u.jpg

This is Christopher :wacky:

I haven't given him any story yet, I'm still working on him.

I'll give him some color later though.

ย 

edit:

I gave him some colour :wacko:

ย 

muflg.jpg

ย 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.