✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just got back from a weekend in New York City. I was really busy, touring schools and doing interviews, so photography was the LAST thing on my mind (for the first time ever!). The only touristy thing we did all weekend was (finally) go to the Statue of Liberty. It may be a cliche to some, but I thought it was incredibly moving. I hate just taking "postcard" pictures. So I tried hard to get away from that, to maybe take it at a few angles that aren't already on stamps or something :laugh4: I hope I succeeded.

I've uploaded all the pictures to my FLICKR: http://flickr.com/photos/rocknserve/sets/

My favorite:

nycei8.jpg

And my dad looking up through the viewfinder (that I could NOT figure out!)

nycei10.jpg

And a picture that I've edited majorly. I'm sure you can tell where...

nycpast1.jpg

NYC as it used to be..... *sigh* The skyline is so empty now.

As someone already said, I love your balloon shot Lera, quite an emotional one!

And Danielle, just checked your flickr account and I absolutely loved your weekend photos.

1) Favourite ones have got to be NYC5 and NYC12 (esp.). I love the shadows and contrast between the statue itself and the wonderful sky. Love the colours too.

2) How great does your hair look on those photos? That haircut totally suits you me says! Oh I have those sunglasses as well (or similar ones :rolleyes:)

3) Random comments RULE.

Great pictures as always Lera, and Denise I love your Bono drawing, you have such talent:D

Danielle, the first pic you posted (NY8, I think)and NY4 are my favorites, I would totally love to use them as wallpapers too! Great job!

I love your pic Andy, where is that?

Oh it is, trust me. It's either that or NYC. And if you give me the choice, I'll be greedy and say Richmond in London. That has got to be one of the nicest places ever. And you even get the 'big city' factor which is always a plus. Have a couple of pics from there as well, so might post them on here. (Tomorrow that is as I'm going straight to bed now! :snore:)

wow haven't been here in a while and to think i missed all the wonderful pieces of art!

well i really don't want to study so i've been doodling

ele.jpg

i think subconsciously its me- finding it hard to balance on the ball-finding it hard to study lol.