✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhh that waterdrops picture is really great, ella

Boo I hate not knowing english words! Anyway' date=' what I meant to say is that I love the *inserts english word here* in that photo of yours Sofia (Is it focal-lenght? Oh whatever!). I get so pissed off when I can't come with an appropiate expression :angry:[/quote']

haha :lol: thanks

I had to design both sides of my art class portfolio with things that represent my personality (leaving minimal white space). So I did editorial/fashion photography (Kate Moss mainly) on one side and the other.... jeez. Basically every band I listen to right now lmfao. By the end of the year it'll probably be really changed, or not.

I think it's pretty obvious, judging by who has the most pictures, who I was listening to the most! :laugh4:

artproj2eo9.jpg

++

artproj3qg3.jpg

After all that marker'ing and smudging my hands and arms look like a giant blue and red marker puked on me... oy! haha

Not my photography, but yeah. Just figured I'd share. I was going to do a collage of my photography, but I think I'll do that for fun and not a grade ;)

I had to design both sides of my art class portfolio with things that represent my personality (leaving minimal white space). So I did editorial/fashion photography (Kate Moss mainly) on one side and the other.... jeez. Basically every band I listen to right now lmfao. By the end of the year it'll probably be really changed, or not.

I think it's pretty obvious, judging by who has the most pictures, who I was listening to the most! :laugh4:

artproj2eo9.jpg

++

artproj3qg3.jpg

After all that marker'ing and smudging my hands and arms look like a giant blue and red marker puked on me... oy! haha

Not my photography, but yeah. Just figured I'd share. I was going to do a collage of my photography, but I think I'll do that for fun and not a grade ;)

very great :)

haha my friend has taped her actual copy of The Eraser on her wall like that because it's so great.. I just thought she was crazy because she put tape on it :P

SeeCup41 ..i love your lightstudy, they're so cool

and winnie, your closeup photoes are looking great

i like taking photoes of things too but they're not really well taken cos i use my camera on my mobile

an_cat you're so good at drawing and shading

....i hate shading ..i'm better at painting :P