✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really thinking of making a website for my photography. I've decided to call it Rock *N* Serve, since "rocknserve" is a name I use for a lot of things for no real reason (I saw it on a pop up about 4 years ago and I use it for tons of things). So if/when I get a website, I want to make this picture of mine that I edited the header:

rocknservephotos.png

Yeyy thanks for the feedback hun, muchly appreciated!

I'm supporting 100% your idea of the website, you know how much I love your photography so that'd be among my favourites :cheesy:

And btw, I love that picture! Looks absolutely cool with the header and all!

Lera, impressive as usual, I love especially the colours in this last picture :wink2:

Haha Mariana, I love your pictures, especially the sunset :wacko:

I'm proud of this one... It's clear, it's bright and it was taken with a very good camera :smug:

:uhoh2:

I LOVE THIS PICTURE.

It looks like something I would have stopped and taken a picture of.

Wow, you are very talented Lera.

So I take it, this is THE artsy thread. I think Im gunna post some of my artwork....

I love criticism.:nice:

Pictures I took at the Scituate Art Festival today! (some pics include my friend Alison fyi, she's the best subject lmfao) And yeah, I live in a very pretty area. :nice: (haha, and no the art festival does not take place in a cemetary, my friends and I just went in there to go down to the reservoir and tresspass on state property like punks! :laugh4: )

af1.jpg

af2.jpg

af7.jpg

af8.jpg

(my favorite.)

af9.jpg

af11.jpg

af14.jpg

af13.jpg

af16.jpg

af17.jpg

(liked the contrast of the dead flower tree and the vibrant leaves. slightly ironic)

I'll be uploading these and a few more to my FLICKR account now, so check it out soon :D

It was really ironic, which I liked a lot. The sun just seemed so bright there, and the tree's colors were the most vibrant in that area. Totally in contrast with the old headstones (and I mean reaaaally old, there's one section we visited that had people buried from the late 1700's!)

Thank you :nice:

btw, FLICKR has been updated! :D : http://www.flickr.com/photos/rocknserve/sets/

Yeah the thread has been updated! :D WOOOOOOO

I ABSOLUTELY ADORED YOUR PHOTOS DANIELLE. I always wanted to take some at a cementary but never found the time to actually do so. They're kind of scary to me too so thats yet another excuse. I loved the bright sun, fantastic contrast both aestheticly (sp?) and as regards meaning. LOVED LOVED LOVED.

And I loved the wedding one as well. Portrays the situation very nicely and in a cosy way if you get what I mean.

Ermmm just to post something, some old photos from chinese new year in London this year:

IMG_6738.jpg

IMG_6748.jpg

IMG_6734.jpg

IMG_6739.jpg

IMG_6740.jpg

IMG_6741.jpg

af14.jpg

af13.jpg

I'll be uploading these and a few more to my FLICKR account now, so check it out soon :D

Wow Danielle I loved these two!! They're fantastic!

And andy, I love the colors in the first one!

I love this thread! You all have such amazing talent:D