✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

well i only asked cause of the last pic' date=' didnt imagine there's a place like that near you. (dont ask me why :P ) buts its amazing :nice: you sure have a great talent.. now ull get me addicted to this thread :uhoh:[/quote']

Nah, the last one wasn't taken in Russia. Most of my pictures were taken in another countries/cities than mine. The green one with the door was taken in Poland during my Greatest Journey :smug: haha.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sunrise is beautiful!!! Great shot, I love how the reflection of the sun lines up with the palm trees.

And Andy, that photography is great!! I love the beach picture, reminds me of one I took this summer! :nice: beautiful....

Don't have many new pictures lately at all, seeing the Strokes on Monday though so I'm psyched for new concert photography :) I feel out of practice, I haven't properly been able to photograph bands since August! oy vey!!!

I'm really thinking of making a website for my photography. I've decided to call it Rock *N* Serve, since "rocknserve" is a name I use for a lot of things for no real reason (I saw it on a pop up about 4 years ago and I use it for tons of things). So if/when I get a website, I want to make this picture of mine that I edited the header:

rocknservephotos.png

Quite proud of that picture. (Carl Barat fyi ;) )

I was hoping it doesn't look too ameteur? I want a really sleek, clean website if I'm going to make one (Andrew Kendall and the Cobra Snake are the obvious role models here :laugh4: ). I mean I know I'm still a very ameteur photographer, but I figure I do have some nice shots, so why not try having a credible site to direct people to? gotta start somewhere!

wow. that is incredible. any chance you could post a version with a larger resolution so i could maybe use it as a desktop? :wink3:

i saw this while waiting for a tram this evening, i reckon its pretty cool:

08-10-06_2111.jpg

turns out the tram ran 10 minutes late. well best be off to bed ppl! got school tomorow :) not...