✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but that's a super pressure :O and I never ge my drawings to look like the person they should :P this I made today, started it last night.. another Jeff Buckley one.. but again didn't get the face right.. sigh I just can't make them to look right :\ hope it looks more him than the other one..

skannaa0006-1.jpg

maybe I will do Jonsi one day

ok here is Jónsi you requested..

I'm not too happy with the mouth though and the zipper is too much to the left. The hat I was too lazt too well, i didnät think it would matter.

edit: the scan was a bit sloping so the eyes looked like they were on different level. fixed it.

Jnsi2-2.jpg

incredible ella. just incredible. speechless at how good that drawing of jonsi is. can i steal it for the sigur ros thread?

ok, go ahead :wacky:

thanks everyone. :) I felt that i just had to do it so I slept for 4 hours because I was drawing that.

Jónsi !!! :D :D I can definitely tell it's him. The eyes and nose are just right. :thumbsup:

So for the next portrait....Thom Yorke, Thom Yorke! Then how about Bono? Or, you know....me? :P

yeah I'm pretty happy with the eyes too. i usually mess up with eyes. I promised my friend to do Morrissey so Bono can wait cause I don't personally like him that much :P. I have a hair problem with my Yorke :P