✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ i like the 2nd photo ella. great detail. reminds me of some wasp i was trying to research and stumbled upon a site with tonnes of beatle pics.

@ miloboy7, the first image is great. it's really interesting, v.different.

@ magda, i was going to do the same thing when i couldn't find a local oxfam store but didn't lol it would've turned out funky.

Well, when you were talking about T-shirts you've made by yourself, I'll show you my MTF T-shirt. I've made it half a year ago... I know it's simple, but I like it:)

IMG_0056.jpg

Anyway, if you're interested in my art (I'm sure you're not, but in case you were curious:P) visit www.mufficek.deviantart.com :) Thank you very much :D

hey tell me how did you do it? is it with a pencil?

look what I have for my birthday today from my girlfriend.....it's :):o:cool: and she alow me to show it to all of you:rolleyes:

003390205.jpg

Say to your girlfriend she's very talented ;) This is great and very thoughtful of her too! :)

look what I have for my birthday today from my girlfriend.....it's :):o:cool: and she alow me to show it to all of you:rolleyes:

003390205.jpg

this is amazing. stunning. she has captured Will exactly! it's also got a very sigur ros feel to it..ah i love it!!!

great photos Josh! they are both great but i am favoring the 2nd a lot! gotta protect your work :wink: great stuff, seriously!

IMG_1417flickr-edforum.jpg

*watermarked to protect my rights, i'm paranoid about non members coming on and stealing stuff from here.

I like this one, joshy :wacko: the colours and the lights are looking really nice and kinda cosy I think hehe

there are three things I'd like to know though;

how do you watermark your photos?

how do you write the "josh hunt photography" in the frame?

aaand

how long exposure did you use? :nice: