✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ella, your drawings are amazing :nice:

I love drawing, but I suck at it haha. Besides, I have no patience at all. I can only draw for like, an hour or so and then I have to do something else... But I can't just leave the picture and finish it later so I try to finish it as fast as I can and that's why it always comes out screwed up lol.

And you seem like a patient person :wacko: By the way, is it pastel? I've never could draw with anything but pencil lol. And I especially amire people who can use pastel :cry2:

So here's a picture... It's supposed to be Scarlett Johansson, but I don't think you can see it in anything but the pose lol.

f2bc7e1dedb1.jpg

Ah damn. Feels bad to post something like that after that Jonsi picture :disappointed:

I love drawing, but I suck at it haha. Besides, I have no patience at all. I can only draw for like, an hour or so and then I have to do something else... But I can't just leave the picture and finish it later so I try to finish it as fast as I can and that's why it always comes out screwed up lol.

And you seem like a patient person :wacko: By the way, is it pastel? I've never could draw with anything but pencil lol. And I especially amire people who can use pastel :cry2:

So here's a picture... It's supposed to be Scarlett Johansson, but I don't think you can see it in anything but the pose lol.

f2bc7e1dedb1.jpg

Ah damn. Feels bad to post something like that after that Jonsi picture :disappointed:

that is a really good drawing, Lera! I love the shadows and I recognized it without reading what you had written.

thanks. No it's pencil, i can't use pastel :P. and the pencil isn't really a drawing pencil just a pencil I bought for school. and the paper is a crappy copy paper. i think I should buy some real drawing paper. oh and that pic is like 2 times the real one, the real one is pretty small.

Ella, I love your drawings, definately a master with the pencil!

Unfortunately i cant take photos of my pencil work, but ill just post a few of my recent Photoshop sketches instead. I used a Wacom tablet and stylus for all of these ones.

Sketch of King Leonidas from the poster of the film 300. Im not really happy with the eyes, but this is how it stands at the moment:

[ATTACH]23108[/ATTACH]

Observational painting of a Lynx can... sadly its empty now... :\

[ATTACH]23110[/ATTACH]

My latest finished painting, called 'God's Eye':

[ATTACH]23109[/ATTACH]

Wow Ella, Jónsi really looks like himself :laugh4: Really well-done, I like it! :thumbsup:

Lera - I don't know Scarlett, but still. I like the drawing, however I'd like to suggest you to add a few more shadows on the face to make it look more realistic. Otherwise, no complaints. It's good! =)

Good pics, Zemy! But I looooove the last one. Purrrrple is great!

Wow Ella, Jónsi really looks like himself :laugh4: Really well-done, I like it! :thumbsup:

Lera - I don't know Scarlett, but still. I like the drawing, however I'd like to suggest you to add a few more shadows on the face to make it look more realistic. Otherwise, no complaints. It's good! =)

Good pics, Zemy! But I looooove the last one. Purrrrple is great!

you show us your work now?

:p and here's the Jón Þór one in teh actual size. took a photo

P1011541.jpg

one in the actual size

f2bc7e1dedb1.jpg

:stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned:

:wink3:

:sneaky:

You made my day!

Omg... Woah!:shocked2:

you show us your work now?

:p and here's the Jón Þór one in teh actual size. took a photo

P1011541.jpg

one in the actual size

i swear this is perfection, the shading is amazing!

and its Jonsi.. so yeah :wacko: perfection..

wow that's really great! looks real :)

---

ok here's my Morrissey then

I know the lips are not right but I got really frustrated and just let them stay like that. not really happy with it doesn't look much like him bleh but I dont' care hah

skannaa0001-6.jpg