✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

James Blunt ~ Official Thread

corgi1998

I couldn't stand "American Idiot" anyway - I thought it was an "idiotic" song in itself!;)

ahhh. it was a commercial song with common lyrics, nothing special, made for "empty brained people who are too lazy to see the things how are they really are"... and thank this song Green Day became famous...again

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that a James Blunt thread has been made. He doesn't deserve a thread even if it's just to slag him off, he's that bad. Greenday are one of the most overated bands of all time, all they do is play the same tune on every song on every album and just change the lyrics. As for people not knowing who radiohead are, hang your head in shame.

I can't believe that a James Blunt thread has been made. He doesn't deserve a thread even if it's just to slag him off' date=' he's that bad. Greenday are one of the most overated bands of all time, all they do is play the same tune on every song on every album and just change the lyrics. As for people not knowing who radiohead are, hang your head in shame.[/quote']

though we already had "official James Blunt thread", "the i hate James Blunt thread" and etc, but you're right there...we don't need to discuss him or even talentless Green Day, and hell yeeees Radiohead are fucking underrated down here

If anyone's interested I'm gonna try and revive mc_squared's Turkey thread. Come follow brothers and sisters' date=' we shall wage a war on those without a sense of humour.[/quote']

hahaha i was one of those with no sense of humour, but now it's ok. we have peace with Mark now ;)

though we already had "official James Blunt thread", "the i hate James Blunt thread" and etc, but you're right there...we don't need to discuss him or even talentless Green Day, and hell yeeees Radiohead are fucking underrated down here

I would also like to point out that no insult was intended when I called Radiohead "Gaydiohead" in another thread. It was just a harmless play on words. I have nothing against Radiohead. Hope this clears up any confusion!!;)

there there...

Talk shows Coldplay's genious. i really liked how did they build a riff from Kraftwerk's Computer Love into Talk. good song, but a bit overplayed :/

I don't care if I read the rest of this thread now.....but I read this and agree with it 100%....the song is sooo over played.....I can't listen to it anymore----

I don't care if I read the rest of this thread now.....but I read this and agree with it 100%....the song is sooo over played.....I can't listen to it anymore----

I can. I don't think I'll ever tire of it. It's a masterpiece in my opinion!:cool:

I would also like to point out that no insult was intended when I called Radiohead "Gaydiohead" in another thread. It was just a harmless play on words. I have nothing against Radiohead. Hope this clears up any confusion!!;)

no probs, maybe i wouldn't even reply to that "joke" you know it came with "ondes is gay" thread, so it was a bit :confused: well...dirty haha

and no probs, Mark ;)

no probs' date=' maybe i wouldn't even reply to that "joke" you know it came with "ondes is gay" thread, so it was a bit :confused: well...[i']dirty[/i] haha

and no probs, Mark ;)

It was too hard to resist, I'm afraid!:P

No, I was actually slagging off The Bluntmeister General. But to be fair I'm not a big Coldplay fan personally, and before everybody starts. Yes, I know I'm on a Coldplay site. But to be quite frank, hardly any of the stuff on here is actually about Coldplay.

No' date=' I was actually slagging off The Bluntmeister General. But to be fair I'm not a big Coldplay fan personally, and before everybody starts. Yes, I know I'm on a Coldplay site. But to be quite frank, hardly any of the stuff on here is actually about Coldplay.[/quote']

the Coldplay section supposed to be, [sarcasm]but it's really boring...at least for male fans[/sarcasm]