✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

James Blunt ~ Official Thread

corgi1998

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he went to army to pay the school fees for his university. taht was in 1999. he was in the kosovo war.

he was born on february the 22nd 1977. so he's gotta be 28 now ...

Bought his album a few months ago, played it once then left it to one side as I thought it was a bit shite!!

However the last few weeks it's grown on my loads, 'back to bedlam' is now one of my favourite albums of 2005 for sure :cool:

he went to army to pay the school fees for his university. taht was in 1999. he was in the kosovo war.

he was born on february the 22nd 1977. so he's gotta be 28 now ...

Wow he was 22! Such a young boy...It´s quite interesting this thing, i mean it is not everyday you see singers like him.

• 3 weeks later...

I ABSOLUTE LOVE JAMES BLUNT.... i first listened to "you're beautiful " on a radio station on an airplane and fell in love with it at the moment.. when I got home I downloded Wisemen, And Love it, so I have to get the CD and is awesome, So mellow and cool and to listen in your car. I't's a great album...

My favorite song is GOODBYE MY LOVER...OH MY GOD what a beautiful song, the album in general is amazing .

• 2 weeks later...

Re: james blunt - amazing album

What do you think about this new artist? I think everyone have heard the hti You're Beautiful' date=' but the whole album is really good. So, any opinions?[/quote']

I looooooooooooove James Blunt. Was at his concert on Wednesday. Was amazing. I will try to post some pictures and videos I made :D . If anyone wanna see 'em?

• 4 weeks later...