✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

James Blunt ~ Official Thread

corgi1998

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An eye for an eye a fork for a cork :rolleyes:

An eye for an eye a fork for a cork :o You want to see more sick, look at your freak eyed idol you numbskull. I'd much rather have Blunty's face than Thom Yorke who needs a fork replacement for plastic surgery ASAP :P :lol: :lol:

your mind is sick :sick:

Re: An eye for an eye a fork for a cork :rolleyes:

An eye for an eye a fork for a cork :o You want to see more sick' date=' look at your freak eyed idol you numbskull. I'd much rather have Blunty's face than Thom Yorke who needs a fork replacement for plastic surgery ASAP :P :lol: :lol: [/color']
your mind is sick :sick:

who cares how does Thom or Blunty look like?

or

are you gay and you care? :thinking:

• 3 weeks later...

Oh...ok.I just wanna say that...they are musicians,it doesnt matter how do they look.Of course its better if they have two hands and two ears,but the main thing is how do they play and sing.So I suppose its just waste of time...

PS:to be freak is cool,i like this word and understand it in a good way

Oh...ok.I just wanna say that...they are musicians,it doesnt matter how do they look.Of course its better if they have two hands and two ears,but the main thing is how do they play and sing.So I suppose its just waste of time...

PS:to be freak is cool,i like this word and understand it in a good way

amen to that haha finally a girl who loves a band for the music and not for how hot the singer looks :kiss:

• 3 weeks later...

James Blunt US Tour

Has anyone gone to any of his recent shows? I just got tickets to see him in Orlando at the HOB. I havent been able to get too excited bc i was looking forward to my Coldplay concert too much to even think about another concert But now that its been about 3 weeks after my concert I can start getting stoked about it!

If youve been to a GA concert what time did you and most of the people get there? Does he come out at all before the show? A lot of GA concerts ive been to at the HOB, the artists come out to see the fans early before many are there...

kate

Sounds like a cool gig... I've never seen a show at a HOB's before... but if you like James Blunt that much.. to see him in such an intimate setting, get there at least 4 to 5 hours (the least) before the gig to ensure yourself a good standing position. If you're willing to wait longer.. then get their earlier. Remember its 'Orlando' and he's pretty popular here in the US.. he's doing pretty well for himself right now.. I think he can safely say he broke America.. unlike Jamie Cullum... but anyhoo..Again, I've never been to a HOB's but.. in my exprerience with other GA venues... its worth the 'stand/waiting' time... for sure.

He's ok in my book... I just haven't heard a lot of his other stuff yet to come to a verdict on him just yet...

good luck

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

James Blunt defends his music...

James Blunt, the former British serviceman whose hit You're Beautiful was honoured yesterday at the Ivor Novello music awards for British composers, has had enough of those who mock his work.

"To all those b-----s who don't like my music -- you're all adults, you can switch your radio off," he said upon accepting his award for international hit of the year.

When he took the stage again to receive the award for most-performed work, he joked that he "should probably be rude about it before anyone else is, so thank you very much for the most-overplayed song award."

He was later asked if he was tired of the song, which has been in heavy rotation on commercial radio and has been dubbed "music for bored housewives."

"I don't have to listen to it, I'm the one who sings it," he replied. "And it's continued to get me laid"

Despite Blunt's candour, the big winner of the night was Scottish singer-songwriter KT Tunstall. Her song Suddenly I See from her best-selling album Eye To The Telescope took the award for best song musically and lyrically, beating out fellow nominees Coldplay and Arctic Monkeys. Earlier this year Tunstall was declared best female artist at the Brit awards.

The award for best album went to Employment from The Kaiser Chiefs, while Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett of cartoon band Gorillaz were named songwriters of the year.

http://www.canada.com/

doh.gif

this guy is lost... doh.gif