✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

James Blunt ~ Official Thread

corgi1998

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there there...

Talk shows Coldplay's genious. i really liked how did they build a riff from Kraftwerk's Computer Love into Talk. good song, but a bit overplayed :/

Well they can't be blamed for it being "overplayed" - I don't think they have any control over that!

But if "Talk" was overplayed, what about JB's "Beautiful"? That has to have been one of the most overplayed tracks of all time!!:angry:

Well they can't be blamed for it being "overplayed" - I don't think they have any control over that!

But if "Talk" was overplayed, what about JB's "Beautiful"? That has to have been one of the most overplayed tracks of all time!!:angry:

It's the fact that it's an awful, cliched song that gets to my ears whenever I hear it.

haha exactly that's why i really hate this song now...though this song inspired me to buy his album, but as i said i was disappointed. now i don't really know where is it haha somewhere in the garbage i think...

haha exactly that's why i really hate this song now...though this song inspired me to buy his album' date=' but as i said i was disappointed. now i don't really know where is it haha somewhere in the garbage i think...[/quote']

Far too good a place for it, if you ask me!:P

You're not alone in having bought a duff album, though. Much as I like David Gray, I thought his most recent album was pretty poor. I should have listened before buying.

Far too good a place for it, if you ask me!:P

You're not alone in having bought a duff album, though. Much as I like David Gray, I thought his most recent album was pretty poor. I should have listened before buying.

haha i think so

i don't really know David Gray so can't really make a point. i think you know that the worst part of living in Europe (UK doesn't count in this case) that you can't get the brittish commercialy unpopular music here. all the commercial channels here show Blunt, U2, Coldplay and some american r'n'b stuff...so i'm not surprised that no one (!!!!!!!) in my class know Sigur Ros, Elliott Smith or even Radiohead...sad sad sad

haha i think so

i don't really know David Gray so can't really make a point. i think you know that the worst part of living in Europe (UK doesn't count in this case) that you can't get the brittish commercialy unpopular music here. all the commercial channels here show Blunt, U2, Coldplay and some american r'n'b stuff...so i'm not surprised that no one (!!!!!!!) in my school class know Sigur Ros, Elliott Smith or even Radiohead...sad sad sad

No-One knows Radiohead? For shame deutschland

exactly Faceman' date=' i thought he will be the one who will rescue [i']Brit Pop[/i]...haha hell no. his songs have the same melodies. how can people say that Radiohead are depressing when we have James Blunt??? mehhhh

I think "dull" would be a better adjective to use to describe JB's music. In fact, "Blunt" is an appropriate name for him as it's a synonym of "dull". What a strange coincidence!!:laugh3:

haha i think so

i don't really know David Gray so can't really make a point. i think you know that the worst part of living in Europe (UK doesn't count in this case) that you can't get the brittish commercialy unpopular music here. all the commercial channels here show Blunt, U2, Coldplay and some american r'n'b stuff...so i'm not surprised that no one (!!!!!!!) in my class know Sigur Ros, Elliott Smith or even Radiohead...sad sad sad

It is - and I've only been exposed to the likes of Sigur Ros and Elliott Smith by being on here

1:thinking:

It is - and I've only been exposed to the likes of Sigur Ros and Elliott Smith by being on here

1:thinking:

well they're really worth ;)

Sorry.....Switzerland. I can't stand Green Day personally' date=' they're getting pretty pretentious. And this whole Anti-Bush thing is getting old now.[/quote']

post of the day, seriously.

this whole immature anti-bush rock(???) is pretty annoying. i can't stand those bands who are blaming politicians in their songs. get a fucking gun and go to war then, american idiot!!! and don't sing about how terrible is it if you don't know...their songs don't change anything, only inspire some teenagers to hate the government even more

well they're really worth ;)

post of the day, seriously.

this whole immature anti-bush rock(???) is pretty annoying. i can't stand those bands who are blaming politicians in their songs. get a fucking gun and go to war then, american idiot!!! and don't sing about how terrible is it if you don't know...their songs don't change anything, only inspire some teenagers to hate the government even more

I couldn't stand "American Idiot" anyway - I thought it was an "idiotic" song in itself!;)