✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Favourite Chill out tracks

stevemah

Hi

Sorry if this has been done before.

just thought well could all recommend some chill out tracks that they like.

I like listening to a bit of chilled out music every now and again

I like these tracks

Zero 7 - warm sound (absolutly love this one)

Air - La Femme D'Argent

can you think of any others i could listen to?

Stars, Air, Wilco, Shins, Flaming Lips, Sufjan Stevens, Stereolab, Sigur Ros, Elliott Smith, Reindeer Section, Beck, Radiohead, Interpol, many others.

You know what is really nice to listen to for chilling purposes, Jazz.. the kinda smooth Jazz with only instruments no singing that is played at coffeehouses and stuff, if anyone has anything to recommend or has any nice stuff, get in touch with me!

Stars, Air, Wilco, Shins, Flaming Lips, Sufjan Stevens, Stereolab, Sigur Ros, Elliott Smith, Reindeer Section, Beck, Radiohead, Interpol, many others.

You know what is really nice to listen to for chilling purposes, Jazz.. the kinda smooth Jazz with only instruments no singing that is played at coffeehouses and stuff, if anyone has anything to recommend or has any nice stuff, get in touch with me!

defo!! Coltrane is my fave!

Do you have any that I can get off ya...

not on my laptop.. but I'll tell ya what!! I'll burn you a copy and mail it to you with your prize I owe you. :wink3: shoot over that addy when you have a chance.... the dvd is ready to go. :) this week actually.. My friend burned it for me..

ummm porcelain by moby...arcade fire (neighborhood # 2 laika) ben folds-landed (strings version, itunes only thing) ben harper steal my kisses, change-blind melon (their other good piece of work besides no rain, bloc party- pretty much anything, also applys to blues traveler, road to joy-bright eyes, mr. jones-counting crows...etc.

peter

Dunno if you could call it chill out. But certianly the most mellow album i have ever heard is the Norah Jones debut. Come away with me. So mellow it might just put you to sleep. Nope. Thats not chill out music. Thats zone out music :sleeping2:

I always find it easy to chill out to David Bowie. Also cant beat a bit of Enya. Radiohead are good for chill out. Quite a few of the other more well known bands that have been mentioned. Coldplay. Oasis. Blur. etcetc

definitly Norah Jones very beautiful voice and songs.

also on the jazz mode an album called "colour and light" beautiful jazz with exquisite lyrics and voices it has various singers and some instrumental- some songs sound very old school :cool: jazz - in short a wonderful, emotive - must have album :D