✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the Backstreet Boys thread!!

weedy_gonzalez

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incubus are GORGEOUS!!! Brendon is just a real cutie... His voice - awww!! "The Warmth" is my all-time favorite!!! :D
lol

they are gorgeous.

i'm glad you didnt say the backstreet boys...because they suck. but you'll surprise a lot of the other ppl coming in. :P

I love Backstreet boys! My fave is the alcoholic one... :D

Wait, I think I like Nsync better! ;)

Yes that alcoholic one ;)

And I like NSYNC more than BSB too! I might as well confess now I have seen NSYNC live and they were quite good. I am not into them anymore but they can definitely perform extremely well. And imo are much better than Backstreet Boys.

Hahaha!!

We like you the same Sarah even you've seen NSYNC live! So which one was your fave? :D

Now since Sarah have confessed, it's my turn to say that I've seen the BSB at some after party! But no, I wasn't into them! My friend got us on some guest list and only 3 of them were there. However, I wasn't too disappointed! Even I didn't get to meet the alcoholic one! haha :D

And I do know Jenz was a BSB fan! :D

Hahaha!!

We like you the same Sarah even you've seen NSYNC live! So which one was your fave? :D

Now since Sarah have confessed, it's my turn to say that I've seen the BSB at some after party! But no, I wasn't into them! My friend got us on some guest list and only 3 of them were there. However, I wasn't too disappointed! Even I didn't get to meet the alcoholic one! haha :D

And I do know Jenz was a BSB fan! :D

I am not disclosing which one was my fav :P

• 3 weeks later...

Re: music

I like Audioslave and yes I do like Incubus
i got that new album for my dad for christmas....and i find myself listening to it even more....i like gasoline.

lol that sounded funny...i like the song "Gasoline"