✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the Backstreet Boys thread!!

weedy_gonzalez

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Backstreet boys were the best boyband. better that n*sync, boyzone or westlife. they can all die. lol i saw their new music video today... very er... emotional... :lol:

i never liked kevin. he was the sleazy one...

Backstreet boys were the best boyband. better that n*sync, boyzone or westlife. they can all die. lol i saw their new music video today... very er... emotional... :lol:

i never liked kevin. he was the sleazy one...

I nearly peed myself laughing at their new vid. It's the same as every other one they've done! Dramatic arm waving, clenched hands on heart and looking like they are going to burst a blood vessel with all their 'emotion'... jesus. I was giving the song some credit until I saw the vid! I hope they got sand in their eyes. :P

And yeah, Kevin is really creepy! What is it with him? And what did Howie ever do?

Er, not that I know their names. Ahem.

oh my...now I´m all :embarrased: ...thanks GOd and nature I have grow up...and now I´m more sophisticated!... :cool: ...is never late to realize about gud stuff!... :D

aaaaaaaaaaa :lol:

:rolleyes:

Lol... BSB coming back is bringing back all bad memories... I used to fancy the pants off Kevin... Thankfully my tastes have improved.

And now I fancy Howie.

:lol:

eewwwwwwwww kevin! i wondered how anyone could possibly like him! and howie is my 2nd least favourite...

i was so a howie fan back in the day! he's so nice. haha. i think their new video is pretty lame. it's like 'cue leaves blowing in the wind. cue nick dramatically picking up dirt. cue kevin looking awkward and out of place.'

it's not a bad song though!