✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the Backstreet Boys thread!!

weedy_gonzalez

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they bother me, because they're an insult to decent music.;)

well i think that music is there and we are free to choose the one we want to listen...

i always was surprised how they kept "in fashion" by doing almost the same thing.... i think that after they realised only two albums, they did something like a greatest hits :uhoh: lol other bands take more time to do a thing like that...

In my "little black bingo book" there is a new section joining the 2 genres of music, good music and bad music, it's "no opinion" music, where I haven't heard enough to cast an opinion to move them into either list. The Backstreet Boys are on that list.

Well that's good,because you do not want to hear anymore!! :lol:

well i think that music is there and we are free to choose the one we want to listen...

True - but what you spend your time listening to can say a lot about you.:P

i always was surprised how they kept "in fashion" by doing almost the same thing.... i think that after they realised only two albums, they did something like a greatest hits :uhoh: lol other bands take more time to do a thing like that...

Normally the worse the singer or band, the sooner the "Greatest Hits" is released, as the longetivity is extremely limited.

It's no surprise that there's still no sign of a Coldplay "Best Of", because it isn't necessary and Chris and the boys haven't run out of ideas.;)

In my "little black bingo book" there is a new section joining the 2 genres of music, good music and bad music, it's "no opinion" music, where I haven't heard enough to cast an opinion to move them into either list. The Backstreet Boys are on that list.

Well the Backdoors should automatically be on your "cheesy" music list, along with all other boy bands, the Cheeky Girls, Bratney and the Spice Girls, because that's where they belong.;)

True - but what you spend your time listening to can say a lot about you.:P

Normally the worse the singer or band, the sooner the "Greatest Hits" is released, as the longetivity is extremely limited.

It's no surprise that there's still no sign of a Coldplay "Best Of", because it isn't necessary and Chris and the boys haven't run out of ideas.;)

yes... and i don't spend so much time listening them... only when are all the female cousins together and one of them put the videoclips.. not so often.

mm may be you are right.... :thinking: .... i bet that BSB don't spend so much time touring....

yes... and i don't spend so much time listening them... only when are all the female cousins together and one of them put the videoclips.. not so often.

Well as long as you aren't taking it seriously, that's OK.;)

mm may be you are right.... :thinking: .... i bet that BSB don't spend so much time touring....

No, because their "act" revolves around looking "cute" and performing dodgy dnce routines, and neither of those things works so well when you're not a fresh-faced teen any more.

Amazingly, Take That (without Robbie, of course) have managed to transform themselves into something different, but that kind of thing happens extremely rarely.;)

Well as long as you aren't taking it seriously, that's OK.;)

No, because their "act" revolves around looking "cute" and performing dodgy dnce routines, and neither of those things works so well when you're not a fresh-faced teen any more.

Amazingly, Take That (without Robbie, of course) have managed to transform themselves into something different, but that kind of thing happens extremely rarely.;)

oh i did it just to have a laugh lol...

you are right.....

oh my, you like take that? :uhoh:

i never gave them a listen as they were like bsb or spice, too commercial....

oh i did it just to have a laugh lol...

you are right.....

oh my, you like take that? :uhoh:

i never gave them a listen as they were like bsb or spice, too commercial....

I never said I liked them, I'm just showing that I can give credit where it's really due.

They gave the best performance of the night at the "Diana" concert, and "Patience" is actually a very good pop song.

The harmonies on that song are impressive.

I wouldn't dismiss a band just for being "commercial". There are actually people who say Coldplay's music is too commercial.

There's a big difference between commercial and cheesy, which is what the Backdoor Boys are.;)

I never said I liked them, I'm just showing that I can give credit where it's really due.

They gave the best performance of the night at the "Diana" concert, and "Patience" is actually a very good pop song.

The harmonies on that song are impressive.

I wouldn't dismiss a band just for being "commercial". There are actually people who say Coldplay's music is too commercial.

There's a big difference between commercial and cheesy, which is what the Backdoor Boys are.;)

as i told you i never gave TT a listen so....

i don't like to lisen music when everybody is talking about that band everyday, i prefer discover them by myself, most of the time.

oh well could be they have become commercial, but i think there weren't so promoted with their first ep... :uhoh:

as i told you i never gave TT a listen so....

i don't like to lisen music when everybody is talking about that band everyday, i prefer discover them by myself, most of the time.

oh well could be they have become commercial, but i think there weren't so promoted with their first ep... :uhoh:

Well whether Coldplay are "commercial" or not is open to debate, but they will definitely never be cheesy or manufactured like the Backdoors, that's for sure.;)

Well whether Coldplay are "commercial" or not is open to debate, but they will definitely never be cheesy or manufactured like the Backdoors, that's for sure.;)

i don't think that CP are commercial, just that more people listen them... but that don't means they are commercial....

but oh with BSB.... all girls were talking about them always, i got bored with it....

btw mark if you don't like them, why you keep posting on the thread about them? :thinking:

i don't think that CP are commercial, just that more people listen them... but that don't means they are commercial....

but oh with BSB.... all girls were talking about them always, i got bored with it....

btw mark if you don't like them, why you keep posting on the thread about them? :thinking:

Because I have a valid opinion on them, and the balance needs to be redressed, that's why.;)

Hopefully that's because they've now grown out of them.;)

well there are some threads of that time too, and the bands are so different.... there must be space for everything i think....

who hasn't had listened not so good music from time to time?...

like typical summer song.... that we are forced to listen it, because is played everywhere although everybody reckons that's not good music? :thinking:

well there are some threads of that time too, and the bands are so different.... there must be space for everything i think....

who hasn't had listened not so good music from time to time?...

like typical summer song.... that we are forced to listen it, because is played everywhere although everybody reckons that's not good music? :thinking:

Well that doesn't mean you have to think it's good.;)

You need to be able to see beyond the hype.:rolleyes:

i hate summer music :sick: too repetitive and so stupid lyrics in it.. :sick: i prefer old summer songs (i won't mention you the bands because you surely don't know them..).

that's why i prefer to discover a band by myself, when people don't speak about them that much. ;)

Me too. That's why I pretty much steer clear of videos.;)

• 4 months later...

Hey this thread is about backstreet boys!!!!!!! why are u not talking about them??

I still like backstreet boys!! They are coming to Spain on April and I am going to see them! I have just bought the ticket!! They came out a new album called "unbreakable" last year and it is great or better than the previous one. I am sure the show will be awesome!!!!!!!!

Keep the backstreet pride alive!!!! backstreet!!!!